Chapter 1: Aether?

Third POV:

Y/n slowly opens her eyes feeling the sun light hitting her face, not until she had a sudden headache surge through "Ugh.. ow... W-where am I?" She put's her hand on her head as she takes the time to look around her surroundings, "I see you are awake, my name is Aether!" (Y/n) turns her head to look at the blond boy that was walking up to her "O-oh! I'm (Y/n)..." She said it quietly in the end, somehow Aether managed to hear that as he smiles sweetly at her "Nice to meet you! In the mean time I made you some soup, you weren't looking so good so I decided to take care of you until you got better!" Aether sets the soup beside (Y/n) "Thank you, I appreciate your kindness.. are you by chance a traveler?" She slowly looks up at Aether.

She knew already why Aether was here in this world, but she needed to act like she doesn't know so she doesn't scare him off or make him be suspicious of her.

Aether bright smile slowly dims a little to a sad smile "Would you like to know?" (Y/n) have heard this before when she first played the game but she decided to hear it again anyways "Well, believe it or not I'm from another world. I was traveling with my sister Lumine, when we were about to head off to the next world a mysterious god showed up. We fought her... I-I ended up losing my sister to her as my powers got taken away, I woke here at the beach. A week later I saw your body by the shore line so I decided to help you, anyways are you perhaps a traveler as well?" (Y/n) perks her head up from her soup "I guess you could say that, it's just that... I thought I died.." Aether widen his eyes "Died? But your still alive right here?" (Y/n) shakes her head "I mean, I was on a ship. But my "close friend" ended up betraying and pushed me off the ship, I thought I was a goner.." (Y/n) had some tears coming down her face, she experienced a slow death, her worst fear, and it was horrible.

Aether puts his hand on her cheek as he wipes some of the tears off "Are you perhaps from Liyue, I have heard some people talk about it" He spoke in a soft tone, (Y/n) was a little flustered because she usually shows her emotions when she was alone and was flustered at Aether's action as well but she shakes her head at his guess "No.. I'm from a place far away..." Aether pulls his hand back "Then your like me, would you like to be my traveling companion?" He looks at (Y/n)'s (e/c) as he waited for a response. (Y/n) smiles, she was aware that this is not how the story line is suppose to go. But what other options does she have right now? "Sure. I'd love to" (Y/n) looks down at her outfit, she realizes that she was wear a completely different outfit than she wore.

 I'd love to" (Y/n) looks down at her outfit, she realizes that she was wear a completely different outfit than she wore

(Do you guys want me to continue with making each of the male's reaction if you chose one of the outfits?)

(If you chose) Outfit 1: Aether took the time to observe (Y/n) "You know, you look really nice in that outfit" Aether smiles at her "A-ah. . Thanks, I'm not use to complements" Aether pats her head "You look nice too.." (Y/n) shyly said as she looks down at the ground, with her shyness taking over her. Aether smiles brighten even more "Thanks!"

(If you chose) Outfit 2: (Y/n) realizes that her cleavage was showing now that she was more awake and aware, Aether now noticed too and had his face flare red immediately as he looks away to respect her "U-umm, It's okay Aether.. as long as I'm not aware that anyone is checking me out. But you are an exception!" (Y/n) grabs both of his cheeks and squishes them as she makes him face her "O-okay then.." Aether looks into her bright (e/c) eyes.