Valentine - Jimin & V

You were walking at the garden with your friend, Hayi. You were chatting and laughing happily but you guys were suddenly blocked by a guy.

Jimin: hey ________ *smile brightly*

You: ummm hi.. *look at Hayi  then to him*

Jimin: can I have a moment with you?

You: umm..

Hayi: _______, I have something to do so I’ll meet you later okay? bye~ *smile and went away*

You: *look at Jimin* so..

Jimin: oh umm.. *rub his neck* actually I uhh.. can we sit first?

He gestured you to sit at the bench at the garden under the big tree. Both of you sit and silent for a while.

You: what is it you’re trying to tell me?

Jimin: I wanna confess to you about something.. I uhh.. I like you ________ *shy*

You: hmm?! *taken back by his words*

Jimin: *look at you* I like you ________.. a lot..

You don’t know how to reply to him because he left you speechless. You bite your lips as you trying to figure out what words you were trying to tell him.

Jimin: you don’t have to answer me ________. I give you times to think about it.. *smile sincerely*

You: *nod slowly and smile*

Jimin: *sigh* today’s valentine, right? *cross his arm and look at you*

You: *chuckles* yeah.. Everybody’s busy with their mates..

Jimin: so you’re not busy later?

You: no I don’t think so, why? *look at him*

Jimin: I was wondering if I can take you to a movie tonight.. *smile sheepishly*

You: tonight?

Jimin: I bought the tickets already.. *show you the tickets*

You: well…

Jimin: *hoping that you said yes*

You: it’s a waste if I didn’t watch it, right? *chuckles*

Jimin: *chuckles* yeahhhh..

You: okay. what time?

Jimin: 8 pm. I’ll pick you up?

You: okay.. *smile*

You and Jimin were chatting and talking about your interests when suddenly, V was running towards you and Jimin.

V: ________!!

You: ehh?? *shocked*

V: *panting* hi..

You: umm hi V?

V: can I talk with you?

Jimin: you can talk with her here.. *glare at him*

V: okay then. ________, do you wanna go out with me?

You: what?!

V grabbed your hands and he smiled at you. You can sense that Jimin who was sitting right next to you was angry. You began to nervous at the situation that was seems very intense to you.

V: I got a coupons to eat at a restaurant for couples to celebrate the Valentine’s Day so I wanted to invite you to have dinner with me tonight.. what do you say? *smile widely*

You look at Jimin who has a sad look plastered on his face and you faced V back who seems to have high hopes that you can go out with him. Who would you choose? 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT! ^^