Jungkook - Back to School

"Urghh here comes the model~", you said with sarcasm. Jungkook came into the class with him strutting his way to his seat, which right next to you. He sat down and put his bag onto his desk and rests his hand to his head, facing you. "Hello there, pretty young thing". He wink and smirk at you as you roll your eyes. "What did you have for breakfast? Eating some lame pickup lines?".

He chuckles at your words; he's already got used to your insensitive language. He opens up his bag and gives you a minted candy, cherry flavor, your favorite. "You didn't put any poison in that candy, would you?". He rolls his eyes at your question. "Why would I poison you? If I did, how can I wrap it up again after I poison it? You're just paranoid over some little things that I gave you".

"The last time you gave me a bread and I got a stomachache in the next few hours!", you said to him. "I didn't know that you have a weak tolerance on buttermilk bread ______. I apologize to you already~". You glare at him and snatch the candy from his hand and unwrap the candy, pop it inside your mouth. You look at him and he smiles at you. "What are you looking at?", you ask him. "Is that what I get instead of 'thank you'?", he frown and you shake your head. Some girls were calling and waving at him at the door of your class. Jungkook wave back and wink at them, making it more annoying than it already have.

"Why can't I have a normal morning?", you ask to yourself, but Jungkook heard you. "Deal with it honey, you're gonna have a long day ahead as always", he whisper to you.

"OMG that model is so freaking hot!".

"Jeon Jungkook is mine and only mine!".

"Jungkook oppa, I like you~".

"Jungkook sunbaenim~ can I have your autograph?".

You slowly stare at him. "People like you, are the reason why people like me need medication", you rest your head on the table and did your best to ignore him in the next few hours. Jungkook just smile at his fangirls and just wait for the teacher to come in.

---------------

You're in the library, checking out some books for your new project that your Geography teacher told you to do. Unfortunately, your project partner is no other than that model that you detest so much. He was pretty busy getting some interview by a reporter from The Click Magazine. "What a troublesome", you sigh as you look up while thinking about Jungkook.

When you're busy reading while searching for books, your phone is vibrating on your right pocket. You stealthily took it out and took a peek on your phone. Your friend, Jihoon, text you something like it's urgent.

______! You better check out this video that I just recorded! You will not believe what Jungkook said!!!

videorecord.wa23166

You feel a little bit worried but you decide to check out what Jihoon send you. You play the video and saw Jungkook and his girlfriend, who is a model too named Goo Jihye. They seem to be arguing about something.

"Jihye, I suggest we should break up because I don't want this fake relationship going on any longer..", he said with a serious tone. Jihye cross her arm while staring at him. "Is it because of that chick that you always talking about huh? Jeon Jungkook, we had a deal! You're supposed to be acting like my boyfriend so that I can get that sponsor that I've longed for! Don't you dare to ruin it for the sake of that girl!".