(Kokichi X shuichi) Touch deprived love

(Kokichi POV)

It was a sunny summer Friday .I was laying on me and shuichi's bed, shuichi was at work, It had seemed that shuichi was always at work, and was rarely home to spend time with me. He would work late into the night, then he would come home and go straight to bed. 

This cycle has continued for the past week, Kokichi didn't want to admit it, but he was feeling really touched deprived from shuichi. All he wanted was for shuichi to give him some attention and love.

I heard the front door click open, signaling that shuichi was home, It was currently 1 AM, which was the time shuichi had gotten home this past week, so i decided i would stay up to at least greet him when he got home from work.

Shuichi walked into our bedroom, looking worn out and exhausted. "Hello Shumai how was work" i asked. " Tiring, this one case is difficult to solve, I just wanna take a shower and sleep" he said really drained. 

" umm...Not to sound weird but can I shower with you?" I asked hesitant

"Umm ya, it's fine with me" he responded

*Time Skip*

Kokichi was washing shuichi's back, Kokichi could feel shuichi's soft skin, I was soothing to kokichi, Kokichi felt shuichi relax under his touch . While kokichi was lost in thought shuichi had asked if kokichi would like it for him to clean his back, "U-umm Y-ya!" kokichi said while studding and a light pink  on his face.

Kokichi then turned around and let shuichi scrub his back, kokichi could feel shuichi soft hands touch his skin, it was soothing to the touch, This was the first affectionate touch kokichi had had in the last week

*Time skip*

Shuichi POV

Me and kokichi were getting dressed for bed, I finished so i went to get under the blankets, As i was about to slowly drift to sleep, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "K-kokichi What are you doing?" i said my face pink  "Im holding you, Idiot" Kokichi said in a muffled voice. "You have been working so much and haven't spent much time with me..." Kokichi said in a saddened voice.

"Did i make you feel left out kokichi?" I said while i turned around to face him

"Ya kind of" Kokichi said as he avoided eye contact

Shuichi wrapped his arms around kokichi's small figure

"Im sorry i made you feel you weren't important, Work has just been really stressful"

"Its ok Shumai, i know work has been really stressful for you so..." kokichi then took a long pause

"So, what kokic-" before shuichi could finished kokichi tackled him

"Cuddles?"

 kokichi said with a smile, while pinning the other boy down.

Shuichi lightly chuckles 

♡ "Of course love" shuichi said as he kissed kokichi ♡

This is my first one shot, Don't judge me, i know its bad T~T

503 word

♡ Have a nice day/afternoon/night♡                                                        

-Maki roll