~Phantom Thief~

Shu was reading a murder mystery crime novel sitting on his bed,  kokichi was sitting on his lap facing him, his face buried into shu's neck. Shu was humming the song clair de lune, it was kokichi's favorite song

Shu looked at the purple haired boy, petting his head, Kokichi purred and took his face away from shu's neck and looked at him. "Shumai... When are you gonna stop reading your boring book?!" kokichi said whining as he straightened himself up so that he was sitting straight up on shu's lap "Its not boring kokichi!" shu said putting the book down and putting his hands around kokichi's waist 

"It is too shu!" Kokichi said blushing from the sudden gesture, Shu sighed and gave up on trying to fight with kokichi "Why are you here anyways, Arent you suppose to be with D.I.C.E?" Shu said playing with kokichi's hair "Well yes- But i wanted to see you before my next heist!" kokichi said resting his head on shu's chest. Shu smiled and wrapped his hands around kokichi.

The thing about kokichi and shu's relationship was that kokichi was the infamous Phantom thief and shu was a famous detective known for catching every criminal in each case he was assigned. Shu and kokichi have been dating 3 years at this point. Shu and kokichi have had to keep their relationship a secret cause if it got out that shu was dating the infamous phantom thief they would use shu to catch the phantom thief and lock him up, shu didn't want that to happen, kokichi was his whole life, he didn't know what he would possibly do if kokichi was gone, shu kissed kokichi's head and looked at him. Kokichi had fallen asleep, 'god, he looks so cute when he sleeps' shu thought as he layed kokichi down on his bed and got up to go make some food for when kokichi woke up.

{TimeSkip}

Kokichi woke up looking around as he sat up to see he was sleeping on Shu's bed 'he mush have fallen asleep while sitting on Shu's lap' kokichi thought as he got off of shu's bed, stumbling a bit as he walked out of Shu's room to look for his boyfriend.

Kokichi walked into the kitchen to the smell of pancakes, kokichi saw shu making pancakes, kokichi smiled and quietly walked behind shu and hugged his torso tightly smiling. Shu jumped and let out a surprised squeal when kokichi hugged him "o-ouma! Don't scare me like that I'm cooking!" Shu said as he turned the stove off trying not to burn the pancakes

Kokichi giggiled "sorry shumai, I didn't mean to scare you that much" kokichi said  as he looked at the pancakes and tried to take one. Shu grabbed kokichi's hand before he could grab a pancake and eat it "No ouma, it's hot!" Shu said as he looked at kokichi, kokichi whined, "But I'm hunger shu!" Kokichi pouted like a child, shu sighed "let me put the rest of the toppings on the pancakes and then you can eat them!" Shu said as he shewed kokichi away to sit on one of the kitchen island stools, shu pouted and he walked over to the seat and sat down

Shu prepared kokichi's waffles, it consisted of maple syrup, chocolate, bananas, strawberries and powdered sugar. Shu gave kokichi's his pancakes and smiled sitting down next to him. Kokichi started to eat, it was always really good as always, kokichi looked at shu "d-do yy-you want s-shome shu?!" Kokichi asked his mouth full of food "No, I'm fine kokichi, you know I don't really like things that are really sweet" shu said as he rested his head on his hands as he watched kokichi eat.

Kokichi ate all of his food in a matter of minutes "Done!" Kokichi said in a cherry tone. Shu smiled and took kokichi's plate and put it into the sink so he could wash it later. Kokichi looked at a small pocket watch he had In his pocket "Shit! I'm late!" Kokichi said looking at shu "shumai I have to go, me and D.I.C.E have a meeting for our next heist?" Kokichi said as he kissed Shu's cheek "can't you just stay a little!?!" Shu whined wanting to spend more time with kokichi " shu, you know this is urgent-"

"I-I know... I know ok but... I just wanna spend more time with you..." Shu said wrapping his arms behind kokichi's waist holding him close, not wanting kokichi to leave. Kokichi sighed "Fine shumai, I can stay, but only for a bit!" Kokichi stated, shu was really happy and grabbed kokichi's hand and walked to the couch with him. Shu layed down on the couch and kokichi layed down next to him, his face burried into Shu's chest. Shu smiled petting kokichi's head with one hand and using the other to wrap around kokichi's waist holding him close, kokichi knew once he layed down with shu, that he wouldn't be able to escape Shu's strong grip, but kokichi knew that this was really the only time shu could be affectionate to kokichi, so shu used his time he had with kokichi to the fullest.

Kokichi purred and eventually fell asleep, he hoped when he woke up that D.I.C.E would understand why he was late, but for now all he was worried about was his precious detective~

~Extra~

Shu looked at kokichi's sleeping face and smiled caressing his face, shu smile  and kissed kokichi's forehead, kokichi turned in his sleep, he opened his eyes very little and leaned up and kissed shu and smiled "Love you shu..." kokichi said and giggled falling back asleep, shu blushed and layed down holding kokichi closer.

~THE end~

1010 words

(A/n: I put shu, instead of shuichi cause it is easier to me to just write shu)
(Also I wrote half of this in math class when we had free time, ik it's bad but everything I write is bad 😃)
(Also i wanna know who is still reading this crap?!)