Knock Out & Breakdown

Oh Primus, is Breakdown gorgeous.

I rub my forehead against his silver cheek as we snuggle together atop a bed, and recharging ports are snapped to our chests. He is pleasantly snoozing, and his bulky chest vibrates slightly as energon pours into his body. I place a small peck on his cheek. We haven't kissed each other upon the lips yet, but I know that day is coming very soon. We fell deeply in love before the war commenced, and now we are protected by the Decepticons. I love fighting at his side; my loyalty is to him, not the Decepticons. We just know that the Decepticons are going to win.

The sensational waves of recharging passes through my nerves, but my mind is hooked on thoughts of Breakdown. I can't sleep when I am so addicted to my love. He is so handsome as he rests, but he does have a slight scowl when he dreams. The corners of his mouth flick down as he enters another stage of REM, and his thick brow drops slightly. Breakdown's strong fingers flick as if he is fighting an Autobot in his brain. I slide my slender hand up and down his robust chest plate, trying to calm whatever nightmare might be taking place. His optics snap open, horrified, and he promptly sits up. The charging port senses his sudden energetic rush and disconnects on its own, clattering to the floor.

"Breakdown?" I softly mutter, and I sit on my knees, my own port disconnecting.

"Sorry, just a bad dream," he grumbles, and his provocative voice sends a pleasurable chill up my back strut.

I crawl across the bed and place my pointy chin upon his massive shoulder. "Everything's okay now."

"I dreamed you were lost during a battle and we couldn't find you."

I clamber underneath his muscular, attractive arm and straddle his lap, my chest pressed to his own. "I'm not lost, my dear. We will never be separated."

Breakdown sets his broad hands upon my small waist, and a small smile slips across his amber face. His left hand enchantingly caresses my thigh, and I gently push him onto his back. His palms glide up to rest upon my lithe back, and my sparkbeat increases with the excitement of the romantic moment. I have never kissed Breakdown, nor have I kissed anyone for that matter. He is my first and only love.

I have to curve awkwardly over his jutting chest to reach his mouth, and I set my hands against the bed to brace myself. My optics slide shut as our lips gracefully make contact, and Breakdown pushes my head forward, making the kiss stronger. It feels very strange and almost slimy, and my head jerks back with surprise. I stare at Breakdown's mouth with awe and alarm. Breakdown appears to be hurt, but then his expression shifts.

"Was that your first time?" he asks sweetly.

"Yes. Oh Primus, that felt weird. But kinda good. Again."

I press my mouth into his, and I began to notice all of the enjoyable aspects of kissing. Yes, spit makes it feel unusual, but I can relish in Breakdown's warmth and taste. He is smoky, as if he was enveloped in a thick smog. But there is also a salty flavor. I felt my connection to him strengthen as we exchanged a few more smooches before I rolled off, hooking myself back up to recharge.

"I love you," we whispered simultaneously.