20

apparently according to google SK's emergency number is like 02-112 but imma say 911 as it rolls off the tongue nicely

Warning: short mention of suicide, insomnia, starving that stuff I forgot to warn chapter lol

Oh and I don't know how hospital works so yeah

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
October 1 2020
Friday

   "What if he's asleep?"

   "Then we'll make him breakfast while he sleeps. Now shut up Mark, I can't concentrate."

   "Hyuck, I am nearly certain— no I'm sure this is illegal."

   The Canadian stressingly takes his fingers through his blonde highlighted brown hair and put his cap back on as he watched anxiously as the younger omega used a Bobby pin to pick Yuta's apartment's lock. Mark looked up and down the halls, anxious someone was going to spot them and call the police, and truthfully he'd rather the front page of headlines not be "NCT 127's Mark Lee and Haechan caught breaking into an apartment." later today. No thank you.

   A small click sounded as Donghyuck straighten up, he turned the doorknob, the door opened, the sunny dark-red haired turned to wink at him, "See, easy."

   Mark sighed as the two tip toed into the apartment. Mark's been here twice, Donghyuck hasn't, but the omega has tried to enter the apartment but at the time the smell of citrus and caramel had been so strong and he wasn't wearing any scent blockers himself to dull his senses and couldn't even step in to look; hence why the younger looked around like a cat scouting out where'd he'll sleep.

   It surprised Mark how... non citrusy and caramelly it smelled. The scents were faded, weak scents of burnt caramel whiffed through the apartment, but barely even there. It felt eerily quiet, Yuta must be asleep then... I should've know we should've came by later today.

He was about to call out to the omega, seeing as he seem to have wondered off into the apartment, to get them both out so the alpha could sleep in peace. He softly called out, "Hey, Hyuck, Hyungs asleep, we sh—"

A scream came from where Yuta's room was. Alarmed, Mark races to the room, at first confused as no one was there, but followed Donghyuck's scent to the bathroom joined to the room. There, beside Donghyuck, was Yuta, lying lifelessly on the cold floor, skin pale and dark eye bags under his eyes, the omega had put his head on his lap, a thin line of drool was dripping from the corner of his mouth.

   Stunned, Mark stood frozen until Donghyuck screamed at him, eyes tears, "YAH MARK! Call 911!"

   Snapping out of it he took out his phone from his back pocket, shakily dialing the three digits he didn't think he'll ever have to call. It took no more than two rings before the call was picked up, "911 what's your emergency?"

   Mark stuttered out, his eyes glued to the two on the ground, "A-Ah our hyung he— we found him p-passed out in his bathroom. W-we don't know what to do."

   "Your hyung, is there any evidence of drug usage around him or—"

   Mark quickly scanned the room, noticing that the Tolkien seat was up, some sort of liquid floating in the water. "N-no, no drugs, h-he wouldn't do that, h-he's carrying. He l-looks he was ss-sick I I think...?" He relays to the operator.

   "An ambulance is on the way. Stay on the call with me, we still need some information. Is he an omega or beta?" She asked first, treating a carrying. Beta would be different than treating a carrying omega. The answer she got was once she hadn't even thought of