"........ you're an angel"

"I don't know...I wanna see her again but she just gives me a lot of memories I want to forget"
By then, bright started sobbing, he got reminded of things he never wanted to remember.
Win looked at him, he wanted to know all those things, she wanted to but he didn't want him to be sad either.
"Don't you.... wanna get over all those memories? Don't you wanna think of it as just a bad dream? And not painful memories of the past? "
Bright thought about it, he knows that he, himself wanted this all to be a bad dream he had but how can he when it hurts this much. He just wanted to forget everything and just have a regular life and world were people treats everyone the same. Before he knew it, he had stopped crying.
"I know what you're thinking, how can you forget everything?"
Bright just stared at him straight in the eyes aa id asking him telepathically how he knew exactly what he was thinking.
"I can see it, I can see right through you now, I know you better now, I.. Know you, you're not a girl, you'll never be, it doesn't matter if you look like a girl right now, you're a man, you're someone who should be strong, no.... Someone who is strong. So..... Why don't we meet her and honestly tell them you're hurting because of her and how you'll want some more time? Yeah? Don't you think that's the right thing to do? Don't you think she's been missing all these years too?"
Bright just stared at him, tearing up, thinking how fortunate he is to have him by his side, so he stood up, sighing he looked at win again, he hugged him, he couldn't say anything, so he just hugged him.
"You're.... Not wine or win to me, to me... You're an angel"
Not shocked by what he said he just replied
"A cute bunny angel" Smiling,
Not even a single second did it take for bright to start laughing, win had to admit that bright really was handsome just like a man even when laughing, despite the way he looks outside.
"Sure, a cute bunny angel" He said as he patted won't hair as win melted into his touch, blushing was something he couldn't control and bright didn't miss it, "blushing because of me now, are we" Bright said, giving a smile to win, showing his hand asking for permission to hold his, win smiled back, giving his hand to be held with bright.
"Should we call her back now? Am I suppose to meet her now? Wait.... You told me she cried a lot but did you talk to her?"
"How could I have? You looked miserable, I'd rather kiss you than talk to her when you-" Shocked by his own words he cupped his mouth with his free left hand, bright who was also shocked when he heard those words coming out of won't mouth
"Then why don't you?"
"W-what?"
"Then why don't you do that now, you couldn't do it earlier, then why don't you do it jow since I'm not crying" Bright said getting close to win smirking
Bright thought win would just push him away saying he was just joking but to his surprise win pulled him by his nape and kissed him.
People around them looking at them..... Boys giggling, others closing the kid's eyes, the rest just being homophobics
But he didn't care, he just held his jaw and kisses him back, soon after, they broke the kiss and just looked at each other.
"I forgot that we look like girls for a second" Bright said smiling at him, win started turning so red that even tomatoes would be jealous of him, realising how he was the one who kissed him first.
"Win?"
"Y-yes?"
Bright just smiled at him again
"You wanna go to a cafe? Or you wanna stay here for a while?"
"L-lets just go"
Win said still blushing hard.