☆ T H R E E ☆

⌜╓━━━━━◦━━━━━╖⌝

𓆰 T H R E E 𓆸

⌞╙━━━━━◦━━━━━╜⌟

20/4/2021

***

....Sapne teri chahaton ke dekhti hoon kai
Din hai sona, aur chaandi raat
ban gayi....

***

Next update after 80+ votes

••••••

Ahana's POV:

"where were you beta? " mom asked me while taking gifts

"Let's start the baby shower function Mom now... " I said and went towards Bhabhi to adjust her veil properly...

Mom first did the Aarti of bhabhi and gave blessings to the baby and bhabhi...

I stood in front of her and perform all the rituals properly...

I was about to stand when I heard "Beta now you should give good news... It has been 1 and half years since your marriage now... You should think about having a baby.... "

It was our neighbor, Urmila Auntie...

She is a loving woman whom I adore a lot... Because of her kind and loving nature...

She is a mother figure to me as she doesn't have a daughter... So mostly adore all the young ladies of our house very much.....

How could I get pregnant without being touched by my husband? I thought...

I wish I could feel the blessing of having a baby or being a mother...

I always wanted to have my family which was snatched away from me cruelly...

Having loving and adorable kids and playing with them is still an impossible dream for me...

"We are planning to have a baby soon Auntie... I will inform you the moment we got the good news..." I heard the voice of Reyansh while he kept his hand on my shoulder to assure her as if we were going to have a baby soon...

I don't want to drag the things which are not going to happen...

I'm content with my ongoing life and I don't have any goal rather than doing my job...