☆T W E N T Y - F O U R☆

1/3/23

⌜╓━━━━━◦━━━━━╖⌝

𓆰 TWENTY FOUR 𓆸

⌞╙━━━━━◦━━━━━╜⌟

Next update after 190+ votes

***

Ishq chhupta nahin
chhupane se Tera ashiq

hun main zamane se

***

Ahana's POV:

"Why are you not understanding bhabhi I don't want to marry now

I'm not ready for the commitment yet. Please " Nandini said in a miserable tone...

"Don't worry Nandu if you don't like then so no... No one is going to force you. But you should meet him at least... " I tried to convince her...

All family members were present along with the groom-to-be parents...

Nandini and Rahul were inside talking...

After half an hour both of them came and Nandu was smiling...

He immediately said yes to marriage... While Nandu was blushing mess... I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she looked down...

After half an hour...

" So should we say yes to him?" I teased her...

"Bhabhi.... " she whined...

"so tell me everything... The story behind your blushing... " I told her...

"He was my crush in college... he was my senior... " she said and hugged me tightly...

" ohh someone is going to marry her crush... So lucky... But never compromise your self-respect... It's the most important thing... Self-love and self-respect are above everything... " I said and kissed her forehead...

She is like my sister and friend so I want to see her always happy...

She is the only daughter of the Singhaniya family so she is the most spoiled and loved person in the family... Her happiness is most important for the happiness of Singhaniya...

" So how's my baby doing here? " she asked while caressing my baby bump...

" He is doing fine... " I said while caressing my baby...