☆ F I F T E E N ☆

⌜╓━━━━━◦━━━━━╖⌝

  𓆰  F I F T E E N 𓆸

⌞╙━━━━━◦━━━━━╜⌟

27/12/2021

***

Ho tera piya itna haseen
Kaise mujhe ye puchhe aaina
Mera hi hai kya ye naseeb
Ab bhi yakeen aaye na

***

Ahana's POV:

After so many years of being alone, I'm feeling the worth of happiness and comfort

I was gazing at his handsome face which shows how much he wants to see me happy. It could be his guilt to repent the mistakes he made in the last 1 and a half years.

At least he is trying to change himself for me and it is enough for me to understand his admiration for me but I couldn't give him whatever he wants now.

"You're behaving like a selfish bitch Ahana" my Angel subconscious mocked me.

"No, you're not being selfish. You know it was your wish to feel his love and warmth before you left him. " my devil subconscious said.

"How could you do this with him? He is innocent in all this mess. He doesn't deserve to be alone Ahana. He won't be able to live without you. Just stay away from him. You're not the one for whom his heart beats. It is doing all this out of guilt, not because of love. Please understand. Stop behaving like a desperate woman. You're a selfless soul. You should not do this. You know how it feels to live without the person you love the most " my angel subconscious was trying to make me understand the scenarios.

I was lost in my turmoil when he asked "Are you okay Ahana? "

Oh my god! My name from his mouth sounds so beautiful. The way his eyes are looking at me with love and desire.

"See I told you. He is falling for you. Which is not good Ahana. Please leave to live peacefully without any pain. " my angel subconscious reminds me.

"Ahana? Where are you lost? " he asked while caressing my cheek with one hand while the other was soothing my back to make me feel his warmth.

"uhh, nothing. " I said while trying to remove his hands to get fresh.

"Ahana, I want to talk to you," he said while encircling his hands on my waist.

"I want to get fresh," I said and went to the washroom.

I got freshened up and saw him still sitting on the bed shirtless and with messy hair which was making him look very cute as well as hot.