Chapter 4: USJ Incident, Part 2!

Hello, nice to see you! Again, these all were uploaded in succession, but I promise you that it most likely will not stay that way.

Pro Hero 13 introduced the class to the USJ, and you stood at top of a massive staircase. That feeling in your stomach seemed to be for good reason, though, as a purple mist seemed to appear down in the opening below the staircase.

No one seemed to notice it at first, but when it fully morphed into a warp-gate, Mineta had asked if that was part of the exercise, and 13 and Aizawa turned their heads immediately, and 13 calmly said; "No..everyone, stay up here!" And a large group of villains entered the USJ through the portal.

"I knew that today wasn't going to go as planned.." You said under your breath, and Aizawa chuckled. "What, are you some kinda psychic or something, L/N?" The man in question asked you, and he chuckled to himself again.

When all of the villains exited the warp-gate, and the thing in question disappeared, Aizawa jumped down the staircase and started to take on a group of villains while 13 protected the group of students on the staircase.

Just when you thought you were safe, a purple portal opened above your head. Or, should I say, multiple appeared above many student's heads, but not all of them. Then, you seemed to be sucked into the portal, and taken to one of the sections of the USJ.

You awoke in the Shipwreck Zone, along with Tsuyu and Midoriya (Mineta ends up somewhere else). Overlooking the villains in the water, you tried to come up with a plan to get out of there without causing harm to any of you.

Tsuyu suggested that you guys could try and sneak out of there, but both you and Midoriya seemed to agree that would be really difficult and would most likely get caught.

With more conversation and worry from Tsuyu and Midorya, you came up with an idea that the green-headed teen in question could leap above the villains in the water and use his quirk to make a big blast of air, almost like a gun.

When he heard this idea, he was against it at first, but when you asked if he had anything better to think of, he gave in. When he did what was asked of him, he created a giant whirlpool, and all of the villains were caught in it.

Presumably knocking most of them out, his job had been completed. But, when he started to fall, Tsuyu grabbed you with her tongue, and jumped past Midoriya, whose hand you grabbed. You guys made your way back to the center of the USJ, and when you did, seemed to spot the main villain, a giant bird, man hybrid with its brain exposed. Disgusting.

Well, it was hard to tell who was the main villain, that thing, or the guy who seemed to have a hand fetish. You found that quite amusing, but kept yourself from making any noise as you snuck up behind them in the water.

Then, you saw Aizawa get grabbed by the bird-thing when the hand fetish man simply said "Nomu, grab him." It was like a puppet. A severely messed up, and disgusting puppet. "Now, beat him to a pulp." The man said, and Aizawa was getting his head smashed into the ground over and over by this 'Nomu' thing. It was hard to look at, and you covered Tsuyu's eyes, as to not traumatize the poor frog-girl.

You came up with a plan, and whispered to Tsuyu, "Please, look away. You don't need to see this." And she followed your request. You grabbed a rock on the shore, and using your quirk, you transformed into a dumbbell, and threw it at the Nomu. The thing barely flinched, but let go of Aizawa, which was your plan.

The man with the hands all over him, turned towards you and grinned. "What do we have here? A "pro hero"?" The man taunted, and grabbed your gas mask, causing it to disintegrate.

Terrified, you began to back up and he began to inch closer, until All Might bursted through the door at the top of the stairs and gained everyone's attention. Except, he was different. He didn't have his usual smile on his face, but instead, a sort of grimace adorned his facial features, as he said his iconic line: "Fear not students, for I am here!".

Word count: 763 Words.