Chapter 5; USJ Incident Part 3!

All Might cast his intimidating presence onto the battle field, scaring some of the weaker villains so much, you could see wet spots form in their pants.

The man who was threatening your very life grinned like a mad man when the titular Symbol of Peace appeared. "All Might! You're late! Any later and I would've wiped this boys guts on the floor! We don't want that now, do we?" He said, and you backed away even farther, until Tsuyu's tongue grabbed you and pulled you behind cover.

As you heard All Might begin to fight what you assumed was that bird thing after some muffled dialogue, you just about broke down. You had mistook that guy for a laughing stock, but when he was about to touch your face, which the same action had COMPLETELY disintegrated your gas mask, you had become a turtle trying to retreat within its shell.

Tsuyu seemed to notice this and went to go comfort you, but a large blast of air interrupted her actions. The blast knocked you backwards, and you grabbed onto a rock that was jutting out of the water. Seeing Tsuyu fly at you, you extended your arm, and she grabbed on.

As you searched for the cause of the ridiculous wind, you saw All Might going all out against the "Nomu". Powerful blasts rang out between the two, and the other man began taunting All Might. That was until he proved the man in question wrong, you assumed, when he reeled back and punched the Nomu out of the USJ.

Another, purple villain appeared next to Hand Man, and you had assumed him to be the person who transported them here. "Shigaraki, we need to retreat. That Nomu wasn't fit for that battle." The other man seemed to agree, and retreated through a portal that the mist guy created. He then proceeded to fold in on himself and disappear.

As Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Bakugo met up with All Might, you emerged with Tsuyu on your back, and trudged out of the water. Midoriya took notice of this, and immediately rushed over, asking if you both were okay.

You explained what had happened to Tsuyu, and how she was just exhausted. A small smile appeared on the former's face, and All Might suggested you take her to where everyone else was, at the top of the staircase while he and Midoriya evacuated Aizawa.

You followed All Might's orders, and your other three classmates followed behind you. What you didn't know, is that All Might had transformed into his "skeletal form", and exited throughout elsewhere while Midoriya asked for help with Aizawa.

When you and your class had reached the bus, you were informed and ordered to get changed and go home as the U.A. staff discussed what had happened. News of what happened at U.A. spread like a wildfire, though. Concern for the students and pros reached ears upon ears, and when the school reported that everything was under control and that everyone was fine, it seemed to die down, but that was just the beginning.

The bus stopped at the school, and you all headed inside to grab your belongings from the locker room and changed back into your school uniforms. Leaving the school through the front gates, you felt a touch at your shoulder.

Turning around, you found that it was Yaoyorozu who had stopped you. "Are you okay? I heard that you had an encounter with the main villain, and I just wanted to make sure that you were alright." She trailed off, and avoided eye contact. "I'm physically fine, but a little mentally scarred, I will be honest. That guy's quirk is that he disintegrates things with his touch. That's how I lost my gas mask. And almost my life." You had said, and it surprised her.

She didn't think it was that...bad. She didn't reply, and instead looked into your eyes with an apologetic look on her face. "Right," she said. "There's no need to apologize, because it wasn't your fault." you said, anticipating her incoming apology. "Wanna walk home together?" You offered, and she nodded.

It was a comfortable silence, as the two of you walked in understanding of each other's situation. She herself was terrified not only because of what happened to you, but because of the brutal beat down that had happened to Aizawa. Poor man.

When you reached her house, you both exchanged goodbyes and waves, and after she went inside her house, you turned right. Your house wasn't in the same suburb, but it was close enough to only be a 15 minute walk.

You took out your earbuds and began listening to music as you walked your way home. You entered your house, and your parents embraced you, concern adorned over their faces. You began to breakdown in their arms, explaining what was going to happen to you if All Might hadn't appeared.

As you cried in their arms, they hugged you tighter and tighter, offering their supportive words and hugs. After you had finished crying, you let go of the embrace.

They seemed to understand that you were tired and that you were probably just wanted to take a shower and go to bed. After said shower, you heard a knock at your bedroom door, and you muttered a soft "Come in". It was Momo, again. Her parents had already asked if they could come over and talk, since yours, hers, and Izuku's parents had met and become best friends.

She offered to sit down next to you, who was lying down in your bed, scrolling through Instagram. You allowed her, and she struck a conversation about random nonsense. You smiled, and offered her some chaos in return. Giggling fits broke out between you two, and you had returned to your normal, wise-guy attitude. Giving her sass when she said something, and overall being a pain. A lovable pain, that is.

After she had successfully restored your mood, you were called down for dinner. And, after that, she left. She had left just as fast as she had appeared. You found yourself missing her when you went to bed, and finally closed out this awful, awful day.

Phew! That was a long chapter! Hope you enjoyed the spice at the end, well not really even spice, it was more so fluff than anything. Anyways, hope you guys are looking forward to the next chapter! Adios!
Word count: 1084 words.