Chapter 6: After 8 years

After 8 years, everyone was happy with their lives. The yo-kais were accepted in the Pokemon world and the same with the Pokemon. Everyone was used to seeing a yo-kai or Pokemon in their own world and had virtually the same rights.

In New Yo-kai City, there was a minor Pokemon League. That league was the strongest. Because there was only one, the league had an Elite 9. In this league, you could choose between 2 types that the masters used. The members of the Elite 9 were: Venoct (Ghost and Dragon), Blizzaria (Ice and Normal), Kyubi (Fire and Fairy), Arachnus (Poison and Bug), Toadal Dude (Fighting and Dark), Quilin (Psychic and Grass), Tengu (Flying and Ground idk), Walldin (Rock and Steel), and Supyo (Water and Ice).

The Champion was, of course, Ash. Not a single person managed to defeat all of the Elite 9, so Ash was never challenged. He wished that someday someone could beat all of them and have a challenge.

Ash was married to Lillie. They shared Pokemon through the Nanodex and had a pretty big mansion in New Yo-kai City (NYC for short). Ash decided to train hard to defeat and humiliate those traitors. In contrast, Lillie decided to run in some contest by the name of White. Ash also had a nickname, Red.

Pikachu and Snowy were mates. They confessed a couple of months after the Ash and Lillie confession. Both were happy as mates and had an egg set to hatch after 2 months with constant heat.

Max and Bonnie confessed to each other since they were old enough (Max is 18 and Bonnie is 17) and promised to get married in the future once they can.

Nate and Katie were also married. Nate had the same yo-kai team as before, but Blizzaria wanted to go with Katie. Nate replaced Blizzaria with Kyubi. Katie's team consisted of Blizzaria, Komasan, Komajiro, Azure Dragon, High Gnomie, and Mee 2.

As for yo-kai's, Everfore and Kyubi liked each other. They confessed and lived happily. Blizzaria had a small crush on Venoct, but she didn't know if he felt the same. He was always quiet and never blushed. Although he may blush, his dragon scarf kept it hidden, so she wasn't sure (Spoiler Alert, he does have a crush on Blizzaria).

Arceus and Lord Emma were also together (BEFORE YOU BLOW ME UP, READ MY PROFILE'S NOTIFICATIONS).

Another day passed the world was still without traces of Ash. Calem organized the event and convinced the people to betray Ash. Some of them didn't regret what they did, but most of them didn't. Cilan, Clemont, and Brock regretted what they did.

One day, a Pidgeot appeared in NYC. He brought a letter to Ash. He picked it up and read it out loud. Everyone heard keenly.

Dear Red,

You were invited along with your Elite 9 to participate in the Event of the Great. A competition in which Pokemon Trainers and yo-kai can compete us8ng the Pokemon they captured. The tournament will be on the 5th of March (tomorrow in NYC). Bring your most trusted companions as well. You've been recognized as one of the most outstanding trainers along with Max, Bonnie, and White. All of you will be staying in superior suites.

Sincerely,

Charles

PS: THIS IS THE GREATEST PLAN!

-Take 2-

Charles Goodshow

PS: ASH, WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO FOR 8 YEARS. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO FIND YOU?! ALSO, THOSE STUPID TRAITORS WERE INVITED NOT BECAUSE THEY'RE STRONG, BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO KICK THEIR ASSES.

Ash: Well, well, well. Seems revenge is next on the plate.

Venoct: Great! ' Cause my dragons are hungry.

Ash: Then it's clear, we'll go there

Arceus: Chosen One, may I speak with you?

Ash: Huh? Oh of course

Arceus: It's about Those people

Ash: What about them?

Arceus: They've become much worse after we left them. Here are the examples:

Brock has banned all water and grass types from his gym, making it almost impossible to win. Misty has banned all electric, bug, and grass types. May has started to battle people who come across her, then take their Pokemon if she wins, but if she loses, she runs away before the trainer can take her Pokemon. Tracey has been robbing Pokemon. Dawn cheats on the contest by giving them "fun." Iris has banned all fairy and ice types from her gym. Cilan has been using drugs in his Food. Serena has started ra&@%# rich people to steal their money and Pokemon. Clemont buys illegal parts for his robots and uses them to rob Pokemon Centers. Lana drugged the Totem Wishiwashi and Araquanid. Mallow hides the ingredients for her trial in other areas, so not many people can find the Totem Lurantis. Kiawe drugs other trainer's Pokemon and accuses them of drugging them. Gladion is confirmed to be a criminal who steals pokemon at night. Sophocles works with Clement on the illegal robots.

Ash, Lillie, Max, and Bonnie were shocked. Venoct was beyond angry and wanted to kill them. They agreed that they would humiliate them as much as possible.

Revenge is served cold. =)