Chapter 11: Leave me alone

Serena: ASH KETCHUM!

Ash turned around and looked at the group that he once called friends. He scoffed just by the thought of them being his friends.

Ash: Yeah?

Cilan: How are you still alive?

Ash: Didn't Dawn already ask that question, or do you need to go to the otolaryngologist?

May: It's good to see you again!

Ash: Can it bandana banana

May: HOW DARE YOU SAY-

Before any more words could be said, Venoct and Blizzaria appeared in the scene. The moment they saw them, they got mad.

Blizzaria: What the hell are you doing here?

Brock: Nothing you need to know. The only thing you should be doing right now is getting into bed with me.

As Brock finished, he went closer to her. Blizzaria just backed away while Venoct wanted to beat the living crap out of him.

Venoct's anger got the best of him, and he punched him in the back while both of his serpent's heads bit in his sides. Block screamed in pain before Venoct performing a brainbuster, making him land on his head.

Venoct: Seriously, no-eyes, stop it with the way you act towards girls, or you'll never get a girlfriend, though you probably can't have kids because of your Crogunk's poison jab's.

Ash laughed hard while Blizzaria was there, shocked with a bit of tint of red in her cheeks. No one noticed except Ash as he thought of a plan to "repay" him for the Lillie incident.

Trip: I bet if I used my Pokemon, I could destroy you!

Ash: I'm surprised you managed to recover so quickly. No matter, I accept.

Ash and Trip got into positions.

Max: I'll be the referee. Trainers! This is an unofficial match between Ash and Trip. The format is 3 vs. 3. Release your Pokemon!

Trip: I choose you, Conkeldurr!

Ash: Stealing my catchphrase, I see. Ambipom bring fear upon them!

Upon releasing their Pokemon, Conkeldurr looked at the stone she was carrying before looking at his opponent. He was an Ambipom, standing by his ghostly hands. His body was not connected to his arms, and he had a hollow look towards Conkeldurr.

Trip: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT AMBIPOM?!

Ash: It's a Delta Ambipom. Found him as an Aipom trashing a garden, and after a bit of time, he wanted to join me. If you're going to know his typing, it's Ghost/Normal.

Trip: He is going down! Conkeldurr use Knock Off!

Ash: Fake Out.

Upon command, Conkeldurr started running towards his opponent. Ambipom disappeared and reappeared behind Conkeldurr, slapping him.

Ash: Shadow Claw

Trip: Block it with your stones!

Conkeldurr's efforts were nulled when Ambipom slashed his entire arm through his body, dealing massive amounts of damage.

Trip: Fire Punch!

Ash: Foul Play

Conkeldurr tried to punch the Ambipom with his fist covered in fire. However, Ambipom grabbed his wrist and, with his other arm, hit him.

Max: Conkeldurr is unable to battle! Delta Ambipom wins! Trip send out your next Pokemon.

Trip: I choose Chandelure

Ash: Ambipom, thank you for your efforts. Dodrio triple power!

Chandelure materialized from his Pokeball while looking forward to battling. Out of Ash's poke all came out a Dodrio, but this one was different once again. He had ghostly legs. His body was pink and red. The three heads were connected to the body by what people can guess a psychic chain. The three heads had a red gem on their foreheads.

Trip: Let me guess, another abomination of nature?

Ash: WHAT DID YOU CALL MY DODRIO?!

Trip: A freak of nature

Ash: ZEN HEADBUTT!

Trip: Shadow ball

Ash: Dodge!

The Dodrio ran infuriated at the Chandelure while it charged a Shadow Ball. When he sent it out, Dodrio continued to run, dodging the Shadow Ball. Upon contact with Chandelure, it was knocked back to its trainer unconscious.

Max: Chandelure is unable to battle. Delta Dodrio wins! Trip call out your final Pokemon.

Trip: Return, you stupid garbage. I choose Serperior!

Ash: Gold job, Dodrio. Huntail, let's battle!

Out of Trip's Pokeball came out a Serperior in a somewhat good state, as it wasn't abused, but neither was he taken care of. Out of Ash's poke, all came out a dark blue Huntail with flames in his neck.

Trip: Leaf Storm

Ash: Outrage followed by Crunch

The serperior created a tornado of leaves in Huntail's direction. The Huntail plowed through as he hit serperior with outrage as he followed, biting the Serperior aggressively, effectively fainting in.

Max: Serperior is unable to battle. Ash and Huntail win!

Ash: Welp, I won, as suspected.

Clemont: How could you win when you were so weak before.

Ash: That's because I was naive and forced to help you guys.

Dawn: YOU were the one to hold us back!

Ash: Think about who trained you. Venoct teleported me to my dorm.

Venoct nodded and teleported him to his room. Lillie and Bonnie were there playing with Snowy and Dedenne. Pikachu and Snowy immediately curled together while Max and Bonnie kissed. Lillie and Ash went to their room. Venoct and Blizzaria went to have a walk in NYC.

This day was better than Ash expected