Chapter 19

Addison POV:

I was so tired and hungry. My feet were killing me, and all I wanted to do was sleep. But, of course, not my idiot fiance and brother just had to get themselves in jail. Let's not even talk about how much bad publicity is going to be.  I called the jet and told them to had it fueled. I was thankful they had taken the sway jet so that the other one was here. I called the car back around, who luckily wasn't far away. I then had Security stay in front of our room, not allowing anyone in nor anyone out. As I got into the car, I threw my shades on. I knew paparazzi would be as close as they could trying to get information out of me. And that is exactly what happened. As we pulled up to the jet, there were cars on the outside waiting. I quickly got out of the car and onto the jet. As soon as I got on, the pilot handed me some sweats, a hoodie, and a blanket. I was thankful. I tried to keep something on the plane just in case I didn't have time to change, and although the flight was only an hour, I would definitely be closing my eyes for as little time as I could. I was woken up to someone shaking me. I looked around and noticed it was the pilot.

Pilot: We landed about thirty minutes ago. I thought you could use the sleep.

A: Thank you.

I looked at the time, and it read 4:30 am. As I got out of the plane, the car was here to take me to the police station holding the boys. As the car drove, I couldn't even imagine what I was going to be walking into. As we pulled up in front of the police station, the paparazzi were waiting outside. As I got outside of the car, I had my glasses on as my security led me through the paparazzi.

Paparazzi: Addison, how do you feel about Bryce and Jaden getting arrested?

A: I don't want to talk about it, please

Paparazzi: Will them getting arrested cause problems for your relationship.

I knew it was the paparazzi's job to ask questions, but they didn't understand when asking questions was too much. If I said I didn't want to talk about it, then they should leave it alone. As I walked up to the desk, I told them I would like to bail both Bryce Hall and Jaden Hossler out. Once I paid the bail fee, I waited for the boys to collect their things and to come out. As they walked up to me, I held my hand out. I didn't want to be touched. I didn't want them to say a word. As they came closer, I spoke.

A: This is how it's gonna work. You two will not say a word to the paparazzi because Michael and Mckenna have not spoken to you, and I don't have time to deal with paparazzi. We will walk out together as a united front. We will talk about what happened once we are in the car. Once we get to wherever you were staying, everyone will get their shit and leave back on the jet to Los Angelos. Do I make myself clear?

B & Ja: Yes

A: Great, let's go

As I opened the door, security stood in front of me. The paparazzi was dying to know the story, but I knew both of them would not dare speak, not even to ask for privacy. I was pissed, I was tired, and all I wanted to do was sleep. I wasn't in the mood to deal with this, especially at five am. I had been up now for about a whole 24hours, not including my little nap. This wasn't good for the baby nor me as everyone piled into the car. I finally spoke.

A: How could you two be so irresponsible. You guys know that you aren't normal people. The paparazzi follow you, and trouble follows. Especially if people know the sway boys are in vegas to party without the girlfriends. You two need to be smarter calling me to get on a flight when I was just out all night with your fiance Jaden who, by the way, doesn't know because she's drunk. I am tired, and so is my baby. I told you, Bryce, to make good decisions when you left our house. Going to jail is not one of those decisions. I can't even imagine what Michael and Mckenna will tell both of you.