Chapter 12

Bryce POV:

As we left the beach, I was on a high. Addison had said yes, which meant I would be able to calm down for a little bit. We most likely would be engaged one year to almost two. I didn't want to marry Addison pregnant. I wanted her to enjoy her wedding and have fun. As we got into my car, I made our way to Boa, where I had reservations before the hotel. Luckily the camera crew had also got all this amazing footage.

A: Bubs, where are we going?

B: I have reservations for Boa if that's fine

A: It's more than fine

As I kept driving, I left my hand on Addison's thigh. Occasionally looking at her to see how she felt about everything and she was happy. She had changed into a much more comfortable outfit as she didn't need to be in all that makeup. As we pulled up to Boa, the paparazzi were going crazy. I noticed that Dixie, Noah, Charlie, Chase, Larray, and James were also there. I led Addison to our table, and we waved at everyone.

I had ordered one of Boa's deserts and had them put congratulations Bryce & Addison. As they set it on the table, we recorded it before hitting it and watching the chocolate come out as we posted it to both of our stories. We smiled, knowing that it would soon be on tiktokroom, and people would be guessing what we were celebrating. As we were leaving the restaurant, the paparazzi were outside. I stood in front of Addison, wanting to protect her. The paparazzi can get really crazy, and this was not the time.

Paparazzi: Hey Bryce and Addison, we notice you guys are celebrating. What are you celebrating?

Addison looked at me for an answer

B: Our six months is coming up. Christmas eve and we have a lot of behind-the-scenes work.

A: Plus, "The Hosslers" will be premiering in January

Paparazzi: Anything coming up from the two of you?

B: So much, but it will all be out soon.

As I grabbed Addison's hand, I opened the car door for her and watched her climb in. We were making our way over to Santa Monica. Addison loved Santa Monica, and it was away from Hollywood, which is exactly what she needed. We drove about an hour away, and Addison had fallen asleep. As we pulled up to the Hotel, I slightly shook Addison. She looked around to see that we were right by the pier. I remember wanting to take her there for our first date, but I knew if we were gonna be out here, we would be staying the night. With the meetings, there was no way we would have been able to stay.

As I went to Valet, I got out Addison and I's bag from the trunk. I opened Addison's door for her, and she held my hand as she got out. As we walked into the hotels, we knew that the paparazzi had gotten a clear shot of where we had been. I signed in to get our room, and we walked to our suite on the top floor. I looked at my fiance and noticed she was so tired, but I hoped she would stay up. I had plans for us tonight, but I understood my fiance was pregnant.

Addison POV:

As I walked into the room a little tired, I looked in awe. I began to cry as I noticed the purple and yellow rose petals spread out all along with the room.  I then walked over to the bed, and it had forever spelled out. I also noticed some gifts on the bed. I saw two Louis Vuitton bags which meant Bryce must have been shopping.

A: I don't need any gifts, Bryce

B: They aren't just for you. And I didn't purchase these. This is from your brother.

Bryce and I grabbed both bags and looked at each other. I then decided we would open it together. As I pulled the box out of the bag, I noticed there was a note attached to the box.