Chapter 9

**Short Chapter** Start song when you see *Song*

BANG BANG BANG

"Y/N GOLD, COME ON, ITS BLAISE" "uhh come in" Blaise walks in and sits down at my desk. " What time is it?" "5:45pm" I pulled the covers of my bed and walked over to my dresser. "Y/N" he said in a worried voice "yes Blaise" "what is that" I turn to look at him, pointing at my rapped leg that has blood seeping through the gauze I rapped before taking a nap "shit" I mumble to myself. "Y/N what happened?" "um..." "Y/N no" he says, putting his face in his hands. Blaise knew that I did this awhile ago when I told him about me begging an Animagus but he didn't know I'm still suicidal. "Please don't tell the twins."

"They know?" "yes, but I promised not to but then there was-" I pause when memories of my boggart flow through my head. "Y/N.. was what?" " Then there was my boggart and I don't know I just broke down, please Blaise I beg you don't tell the twins" he stayed silence looking at my leg, then to my forearm. "When did that happened" "awhile ago, Blaise promise" " I promise, let's get this cleaned up okay"

After cleaning up my leg we walked down to the great hall for dinner. I still had a small limp but I tried to hide it the best I could. "I'll be right back Y/N/N" Blaise said, looking over his shoulder "um okay" I walked over to the table and sat in between Crabbe and Goyle. Grabbing some food and talking to the boys, Draco constantly looks at me but I just ignore it and talk to Pansy and the boys.

**Blaise POV**

Walking out of the great hall I sprint to the Owler to write to the twins. Yes I know I shouldn't but Y/N is like my sister and I know the twins think the same off her too. She needs to stop, I don't want this to go too far.

George and Fred

Y/N has cut herself again, she told me not to tell yall but I feel it is for the best. If this gets any worse I have a feeling we well have to tell an Adult

-Blaise

**Y/N POV**

*Song*

Sitting at dinner was like any other night, Umbitch had her stupid speeches, Hagrid still hasn't come back. Best part of dinner was getting our letters. Snape has been very busy and barely talks to me but he does send letters. It's really weird he's five steps away from me but sends a letter, I guess he's just trying not to make me get bullied for being a beginning teacher's pet and shit. I really don't know.

"Hey guys" Blaise says, sitting in between Pansy and Draco. " where'd you-" " look owls are here" Blaise says, cutting me off. Watching owls drop letters, My barn owl Tip drops my letter down in front of me and fly's off.

Y/N

Hello love, how are you? I'm sorry we haven't spoken in awhile but I've had some business I've had-

"HEY WHAT THE HELL" I yell, feeling someone picks me up and throws me over there shoulder. " Put her down Fred" "shut it Draco" Blaise says slapping him in the chest. Walking out of the hall draped over Fred's shoulder I see George at the Gryffindor table holding a letter with a single tear drop from his eyes. Fred puts me down on a bench and bends down in front of me. "Y/N we know" " know what?" " you promised Y/N" "Fred..." "Y/N" I look over Fred's shoulder to see George standing behind Fred holding a letter, tears falling from his face. "George I tried really I just broke down and-" "I don't want to lose you Y/N/N please" He holds out the letter and I slowly take it and read,

George and Fred

Y/N has cut herself again, she told me not to tell yall but I feel it is for the best. If this gets any worse I have a feeling we well have to tell an Adult

-Blaise

I look up at George and then at Fred, "I'll be right back" I storm into the hall walk up to Blaise and throw the letter at him "YOU, YOU PROMISED NOT TO TELL, I HATE YOU BLAISE ZABINI FOREVER AND EVER" SLAM, I slapped him, "Y/N-" " save it Zabini."

"What happened Y/N/N" George asks " nothing" I say wiping the tears from under my eyes. "Can we go watch a movie" "sure" they say in unison.

**Blaise POV**

"Shit" I mumble to myself. Thoughts flow my head when someone's voice snaps me out of it. "Blaise" I look up to me Draco looking down rereading the letter over and over. "Let me see" Pansy says while snacking the letter out of his hands " PANSY NO" The letter just keeps going around the table. Shit I lost it. "WHERE IS THE LETTER" I shout at the table. Looking around the table a first year points at a Girl with long red hair. I rush over to the girl and snack it out of her hand. "Ginny what did it say" Potter says " Nothing Potter, Weasel Bee say nothing"

**Y/N POV**

The twins and I were watching " How the Grinch stole Christmas" when Fred said. "Y/N were leaving tomorrow but wanted to know if you wanted to come over for Christmas" " I would love too, I'll have to ask Snape though" "okay well we're gonna go. Bye Y/N/N" "bye boys"

Ill have to ask Snape tomorrow, we leave Monday for Christmas and it's Friday. Getting changed into some sweats and a T-shirt I crawl into bed and fall asleep.