Chapter 20

**MADAM POMFREY POV**

The poor girl has been out all night, I decided to run a few tests and she turns out to be... "UH where am I?" I look through my office window to see Ms.Gold slowly trying to get out of bed. "Oh No no dear stay in bed i'm coming" I say rushing over to her. "Why am I here?" she asks "Oh, Mr.Malfoy brought you here last night. He said you passed out, but deary I have some news for you ''''okay...''''so I took a few tests last night because you should've woken up early but you didn't, and.." "SPIT IT OUT MADAM POMFREY" "Congratulations dear your 3 weeks pregnant!"

**Y/N POV**

"IM WHAT, IM SORRY NO.NO.NO THIS IS ALL WRONG, I.. HOW. WHO.... OH MY FUCKING GOD" "Ms.Gold?" "I think I know who the father is" Standing up, I rush out of the wing, still in my nightgown with Madam Pomfrey yelling for me to come back. Looking behind my shoulder to see if she followed a hard surface hits my body making me tumble over. "Y/N?" I look up to see Draco standing over me. "OH MERLIN'S BEARD YOUR OKAY, I WAS SO WORRIED" He says pulls me into a hug. "I-I" "Y/N?" "I HAVE TO GO" I say rushing down the hall. I need to find Mione. NOW!

BANG BANG BANG. "MIONE.MIONE.MIONE NOW" she opens the door, she still is in her pjs. "It's 7am Y/N, what's up?" All of a sudden my body breaks down and I start to cry.

**Hermione's POV**

Y/N soundly falls to her knees crying. "Hey come on let's go and talk" I pull her up and sit her down on the common room couch. " Y/N is everything-" "I'M PREGNANT MIONE, DRACO AND ME ON CHRISTMAS!! I'M PREGNANT" " Hey Hey" I say pulling her into a hug. "WHAT THE HELL Y/N" I hear someone scream. I zip around to see Ron standing at the bottom of the boys steps. Y/N jolts up from the couch and rushes over to Ron. "Ron please listen to me PLEASE, Both of you let me explain." Ron looks at me, I nod for him to listen to her. He walks over to the chair next to me and sits down. Y/N sits back down next to me and starts to talk...

"It all started the second day of school. I met Blaise, we became friends blah blah blah, Draco was in Snape's class with me and Blaise. Few days later I got closer to the group. When Umbitch was getting introduced at dinner Theo sexullay harrsassed me and-''''HE WHAT ''

''RONALD,SIT... as I was saying Draco noticed blah blah blah beat him up. I stayed in my room and shit, yall know that stuff. Pansy told me that Theo was saying shit about me. I kinda attacked Theo, when Theo went to hit me Draco came in and fought, he accidentally hit me. I was in the hopstile , Draco kissed me then said it was a mistake, which I didn't get cause he kissed me but I'll keep going. Um.. Draco finds something personal out, pins me to the wall trying to confront me but Snape finds us. Theo hasseresed me again, which Ron knows about, Draco helped which he also got Theo excelled. Draco lives next door to me in the dorm rooms. On our way home for Christmas break Draco then kisses me again. Then when Snape came to get to go the the manor, they were having a gala, He took me dress shopping, well kinda left halfway through to go with some girl named Ashtray or some shit, Then we got drunk, we had sex. We got really close over break, but when we came back he acted like he didn't know me. On the train "he" was making out with pansy. Which actually wasn't him, it was some kid named Nick, and we made up and now.... We're secretly dating."

Ron looks completely scared, and Mione well knew most of the story. "So you and Malfoy" "yes and Ron I really did want to tell you but he said know one can no and I'm really sorry Ron, and now I don't know what to do!" "Well do you want to keep the kid?" Hermione says looking down at my stomach. "I- yes... I think so '''' Well I think you should tell Mal- Draco" "Me too" Ron says looking between me and Mione. "Well Y/N it's almost 9 I have to get ready for breakfast, I really don't know what to say but I guess Congrats" Gee thanks Mione. "Y/N?" "Yeah Ron" "Can I be the godfather" "haha, sure" Ron and I stayed on the couch talking for a bit until I had to head back and get ready for classes. My stomach has been killin me all the way back to my dorm. After changing, I decided to go back to Madam Pomfrey.

"Ms.Gold?" she says standing up from her desk "Im very sorry for running out, this is all very crazy and happening so quickly" "Its okay dear, I just wanted to ask you one more thing" "go on" "when testing you I found some DNA in wolf?" Oh shit DINGGGG "I have to go, sorry" I say rushing out of the hall to my first class. 

ERM 💚

sorry for the typos