Taeyong 🌹

It's February aside from celebrating Valentines and Taeyong's bestfriends birthday..

It's Prom month.

Everyone now in the hallway are busy chatting what to wear and who to ask to date with.

"Hey yo Tae-hyung!"

"Jaehyun-ah stop surprising me!" He glared at his friend and fixed his glasses.

"Sorry hyung."

"Yah! Jaehyun, still hanging with the nerd?" Some bullies teased them.

"Mind your fucking business Kyle." Jaehyun glared at Kyle and his gang.

"Dude, you're popular and girls go crazy over you, stop hanging around with him. Besides if he will asked someone for a date this prom no one would even say yes to him" he teased again.

"Come on hyung let's ignore those assholes."  He whispered and helped Taeyong carry his books.

"Jeong take care of your 'girlfriend'". Kyle said louder.

They laugh again.

Some students glared at Kyle and his gang and others look pity on Taeyong and doesn't deserve this.

Taeyong sighed.

"Oh no, not the 'they're right Jae you should stop hanging around with me' line." He looked at Taeyong.

"You read my mind Jae." Tae smiled sadly.

Jaehyun just looked at him.

"By the way Jae, did you ask y/n already to be your partner?" He asked.

"Her? Why would I? She's your crush hyung, you should asked her." He said.

"Why and why should I? Besides they're right about me, who would say yes to this nerd." He sarcastically chuckled.

"Yah! Yah! That's not the Lee Taeyong I know." He said and tried to cheer him up.

"You'll never know unless you try." He smiled at his hyung.

He sighed.

"I'll try I guess." He whispered.

"That's the spirit hyung!" He smiled and gave Taeyong's textbook.

"See you at lunch hyung." Jaehyun said and did there handshake.

"See ya." He smiled and went inside to his room

After class.

*Lunch Time*

"Hyung!"

Jaehyun called Taeyong's attention and their friends are also present.

"Yo what took you so long?" Johnny asked.

"Sorry, the teacher is asking me for assistance again." He said and reach for his food.

"It's okay." Johnny smiled and patted his head.

"Yah! Yah!" He glared at him.

As they're busy chatting,

"Uhm, excuse me."

The squad looked back.

Not just the squad but mostly everyone in the cafeteria are staring at them.

Y/n, one of the popular 'superstar' (aside from Jaehyun) at school, everyone treats you like a goddess, people admire you because you have both beauty and brain and not just that everyone also adores you because of your kind heart as well.