Taeyong 🎂

"Okay that's it for today! Thank you everbody!"

"Thank you everyone!"

"Thank you!"

It was ten in the evening when everyone finished there final practice for tomorrow's show.

"Advance Happy Birthday Taey!"

"Advance Happy Birthday Taeyongi-ssi"

"Happy Birthday oppa~"

Every staff greeted him in advance, and he thanked them one by one just like he always does.

"Hyung let's go, I'm tired already!" Haechan complained.

"Okay, okay. Let's go home guys. Thank you once again for the hardwork everyone." He said and waves at the staffs.

When they reach to there dorm, everyone immedietely went up without even waiting for Taeyong, well except for Jaehyun.

"It's weird everyone's in a rush today." He asked Jaehyun.

"Well you know them, they want to rest for tomorrow's show." Jaehyun smiled.

"It's just weird they don't do this before and now, I don't know, something tells me somethings not right." He pouts.

"Hahahaha! Taeyongie-hyung you're just thinking too much." He pats Taeyong's back.

"Maybe." He smiled.

"By the way hyung, did you call y/n already?" He asked.

"I did but she's not answering, when I tried to reach her again her phone was out of coverage, where could she be? And which is also weird, what's wrong with people this days." He sighed.

Jaehyun was silent and smiled at his hyung. When they reach to there room it was still dark.

"Where is everybody?" He asked.

"Probably they went somewhere buying something or went to our floor." Jaehyun smiled.

"Yah! Are they stupid they would be spotted by those sasaengs outside!" He said angrily.

"Hyung, don't worry Taeil-hyung is with them."

Taeyong sighed again.

"I should probably rest, you can go now Jae, thank you for everything." Taeyong smiled.

"No problem hyung, lock your door always before sleeping." Jaehyun said and went out.

Taeyong did his usual night routine. He still noticed that the guys are still not yet back or probably they went to the other floor. While he was ready to sleep, he noticed few minutes from now it's his birthday, y/n should be calling him any minute now because they have different time zones, but it feels weird it's her schedule today to contact him, but she's not even answering or calling today. He's nervous because this is the first time y/n didn't called back to him.

His phone rang, he immedietely looked and was expecting y/n called, but it was Johnny calling.

"Johnny?"

"Taeyong!"

"What's wrong? Something happened?" He heard noises.

"Yah! Both of you stop fighting!"

"What's happening there Johnny?!" He asked worriedly..

"It's Haechan and Mark fighting again and this time it's serious."

"HAECHAN STOP ATTACKING MARK WE STILL HAVE SHOW TOMORROW!"

"HE STARTED IT! HE KEEPS ON BLAMING ME FOR DOING THE ROUTINE WRONG THAT'S WHY WE FINISHED LATE TODAY!" Heachan said angrily.