07| Babysit?

A/n: this is sort of a filler chapter sorry. Chapter 08 is more interesting.

——07——

"You want me to babysit?" You had exclaimed.

"Well it's not exactly babysitting y/n. You're just going to watch him while we help your classmates." Mandalay explained.

"So while their training I'm watching Kota. Is that right?" You question.

"Well yes." She laughed sheepishly.

"So no training for me?" You asked.

"Well yes. You have no weaknesses to work on. You're indestructible." She said.

"Alright." You said. You ran over to Kota.

"The others are going to be jealous." Mandalay said.

"Yeah I can already hear the complaining." Aizawa sighed as he walked up to Mandalay.

Aizawa watched as you stuck your hand out to Kota as he shook it. Aizawa was only thinking why you looked so familiar. Then that's when it hit him.

He finally knew where he recognized you.

Afterall he was only 8 at the time.

"So Kota, I propose we have a deal."

"Why?" he answered.

"Because Mandalay wants me to watch you. I don't mind but I know you do. I know you hate me because of the whole hero thing. So let's have a deal." you said. You peaked his interest.

"Fine. What's your deal?" Kota replied. You smirked.

"I say we played a game of hide and seek." he cocked an eyebrow.

"Why hide and seek?" he asked.

"If we play technically you have to hide from me. So that means I don't have to watch you. All though I have to find you a couple times. You still have to be we're I can see you so we both don't get in trouble." You explained. You put your hand out.

"Fine. Deal." He shook it. He then left. You started your search. Man could the kid hide. You went looking for him but he went somewhere you couldn't see.

You only found him 4 times before sunset. Then afterwards you sawas everyone started cooking.

"Hey y/n aren't you going to help?" Mina yelled.

"Nope. I'm not gonna eat so there's no point." You yelled back. You sat against a tree. They finished making food. You saw as Kota was leaving so you followed.

After all, it's what Mandalay tasked you to do. Seems like Midoriya had the same Idea as he walked with you with Kota's food.

"You didn't train today huh." He said.

"No I didn't. Didn't need to." you had replied.

"Y/n what did you mean that because of your quirk you lost a lot of things. Things you can never get back." He asked.

"Well Midoriya, The things I talked about were actually very important people to me. It's because of my quirk I'm still around and there not." You replied. You looked at the night sky.

"But your quirk is indestructible. It's nothing dangerous." He said. You looked at him and smiled.

"That's why. The people I loved are long gone. They left me behind as I did them." You still smiled.

"It's because of my quirk that I'm still here. All the time I think about the people I've left behind because of it. I think about the people who left me behind and getting what I crave most."