Prologue - Where Am I?

??? POV

??? : “Ugh, What happened? Huh where am i? Last time i remember i was at Swiss fighting Wamuu.
But, this place doesn't seem like Swiss, theres lights everywhere and its night time, did I die? I thought i was crushed by a stone, but what happened, Where’s JoJo? Why does this place looks so Traditional? Wait why did that sign says 1916? I thought it was in WW2 era?! Did i xome back in time or did i went to another world?! It maybe possible, because last time i checked it was 1939.”
*He then sees the work in the signs*
“Wait, am i in Japan?! But how am i able to understand Japanese? I thought i was Italian.”
*He then heard footsteps*
“ Who's There!”

???: Please, calm down.
???: Ah, sorry about that, it just so weird why im here.
???: Oh? Mind Explaining?
???: Even if i explain, you wouldn't believe me.
???: Don't worry, i promise i will believe you
???: Ok then, i will tell you my story

* He then tells the mysterious man his story and about his hamon abilities that produce sunlight power from his fist and how he probably went to this world*

???: I see, this situation is quite bizarre.
???: Wait, you actually believed it?!
???: Of course, i promised didn't i?
???: Ah, right.
???: Oh, where are my manners? My name is Sakonji Urokodaki, the former water pillar from the demon slayer corps.
???: Pillar?!
Urokodaki: is there something wrong?
???: No, its just-
Urokodaki:Hmm?
???: It made me remember the Pillar Men from my world.
Urokodaki: do you mind telling me about this “pillar men” you're speaking of?
???: The pillar men is an ancient creatures that are weak of the sun, but they awoken and their goal is to eradicate humanity and find The Red Stone of Aja.
Urokodaki: Are these pillar men demons by any chance?
???: Demons? No they're vampires with a buff body.
Urokodaki: Vampires?
???: Yes, vampires. They are created by stone mask created by a pillar men called Kars.
Urokodaki: what does this Stone Mask do other than turn people to Vampires?
???: The stone mask, will grant power to whoever wears it and wipe blood on it. But in return you must give in your ability to walk in sunlight.
Urokodaki: so basically like demons but buffed?
???: I don't know what demons are, bt sure i guess?
Urokodaki: demons are a man eating creature, some of it have a ability called blood demon arts.
???: I see, its similar to the stone mask.
Urokodaki: how so?
???: Not only does it turn you into a bloodsucking vampire, but it will also give you immense strength and some vampires might have abilities.
Urokodaki: then how did you kill the vampires.
???: We hamon users use hamon to kill the vampires and zombies, it uses the power if the sunlight created from controlled breathing, and it can also infused with with object. I for one, uses hamon infused bubbles.
Urokodaki: so its kinda like breathing techniques.
???: Sure whatever that is.
Urokodaki: breathing techniques are a swordsmanship technique that specific and concentrated breathing patterns.
???: It sound so complicated.
Urokodaki: it is complicated.
???: I see.
Urokodaki: oh right, i forgot to ask, what's your name?
???: Ah, sorry i forgot to introduce myself, My Name is

Caesar Zeppeli.

to be continued