chapter 3 - final selection

Tanjiro POV

“Bye Mr. Urokodaki! Please send my goodbye to sabito and makomo!” Tanjiro said surprising Urokodaki.
‘Who?’ Caesar thought wondering who they was. Urokodaki just waved at them and thought 'how did he know the names of the dead?!'

Caesar POV

'so this is final selection, its beautiful here' he thought admiring the wisteria flowers around him. There i saw a blonde boy, a girl with a ponytail and a guy with a scar.
“The Final Selection will start in 10 minutes, please wait patiently”
Then i see 2 girl announcing about the  final selection and stuff.

10 minutes time skip

“The final selection has started, you can enter the forest now” the girl said.
I then heard it and ran to the forest.
Then i saw 3 demons in front of me.

3rd person pov

“oh, Who do we have here? A dinner in front of us” Said a demon1.
“says the one who will die first” caesar replied to demon1.
“Hey! Who so you think you are, talking to us like that!” demon2 said angry at what Caesar said.
“Yeah! You are nothing more than an ordinary human! Even funnier, you dont have a weapon!” the demons just laughed at him. “who said i need a weapon to kill you?” Caesar replied making them look at him and just laugh again. “heh, HAMON BUBBLE LAUNCHER!” he said making the demons laugh even more.
“HAHAHAHA, BUBBLES?! FUNNY JOKE” demon2 said. “ look at me popping your bubbles!” demon1 said touching the bubble(big mistake) “AHH! IT BURNS!” demon1 screamed.
“huh? What are you talking about? It's just bubbles” demon2 said touching one of them(they're dumb as heck) “AHH &@#$ THAT HURT!” demon2 screamed in pain after touching one if them. “we can't let more of those bubbles touch us” demon3 said. Then they realized they are trapped in a wall of bubbles closing in on them. “$#1+” demon3 cursed as it completely covered and killed them.

Caesar Pov

“well that was easy, time to find some
survivors” i said looking for more people that are still alive.

Tanjiro POV

“ Total Concentration: Water Breathing: fourth form: Striking Tide!” i said killing the two demons.
'i did it i actually killed demons' i said in my head. Then i saw a boy running for his life from a big mutated demon holding a head. “would you look at that, another little fox” the hand demon said to tanjiro. “eleven, twelve, thirteen, and you will be fourteen, I promised myself to kill every one of them” the hand demon said. “what are you talking about!?” tanjiro said confused of what the hand demon said. “ thats how many Urokodaki students I've eaten, that mask is what gave you away of being one of Urokodaki's brat” the hand demons said about killing sabito and makomo, that made him surprised, was he talking to ghosts? Were they dead? That was all he was thinking.

Then tanjiro was giving respect to the dead demon. “i hope you wont be a evil person in your next life” i said.

Time skip~ after final selection

“ congratulations on surviving the final selection” the two girls said congratulating the participants.
'i did it, i survived the final selection' i said in my thoughts and saw a girl with a butterfly hairpin a guy with a scar on his face and a blonde boy that wear a yellow clothes. 'wait, where's Caesar? Don't tell me that he is-' suddenly his thought where cut by a blonde man saying “sorry I'm late, i was a bit far in the forest” the man said apologizing to the 2 girls that host the final selection.
“no need to apologize, congratulations on surviving the final selection” the girl said.
“Grazie” the man said thanking them.

3rd person pov

The girls explained about the rank and told us to pick an ore and gave us crows and there was a guy with scar complaining about where is is color changing sword, but tanjiro stopped him. And everyone that survived picked their ore and took their leave.

Caesar pov

I was walking back to Urokodaki house with Tanjiro and i offered to carry him there but he refused.
When we arrived, we saw nezuko awake. Tanjiro was happy that his sister is awake, And i just smiled.
“oh my god, Caesar!” Tanjiro said enthusiastically. “hmm?” i questioned him what's wrong. “You Smiled!” he said. “But, i was always smiling” i answered to Tanjiro. “Yeah, but this smile felt like you were really happy!” Tanjiro responded to my answer.
I was surprised by what Tanjiro said and just pat his head with me smiling.
‘is this happiness?’i thought to myself.

To be continued