Chapter 1- Enter Tanjiro Kamado

Time skip after tanjiro family got killed

Caesar POV
I was currently training my stamina for my hamon, i don't want to slack off even once unless i have to, its because if i slack of even a little bit, i will not get my strength back faster and i also have to get used to this new body.
I then saw a boy with checkered haori carrying a basket, i the went to check who the kid was.
But then i saw a demon behind them, i tried to run as fast as possible, but i don't think i wasn't fast enough to get there.
But what i saw was unbelievable, people usually got scared and try to run from a demon, but this kid was facing a demon with an axe, then something came out of the basket, it was a girl, i sensed that she's a demon, but why isn't she attacking him?
He thought.
Then i saw the demon girl fighting the other demon, i then try to get there faster but i tripped and fell, luckily Urokodaki was there to kill the demon and saved the boy.
I finally catched up to them and greet them.

Caesar: Old Man!
Urokodaki: *sigh* let me guess, you tripped again.
Caesar: yep
Urokodaki: why am i not surprised
Caesar: dunno
???: Am i interrupting something?
Caesar: ah you're that kid that have a weird girl in a basket right?
???: I- I don't know what you're talking about!
Caesar: don't lie
Urokodaki: you're that kid that tomioka giyuu sent aren't you?
???: Ah, yes! My name is Tanjiro Kamado!
Caesar: well then kamado, my name is Caesar Zeppeli
Tanjiro: Caesar? I don't think that's an Japanese name.
Caesar: im an Italian.
Tanjiro: oh, I'm so sorry!
Caesar: it's Alright
Urokodaki: now then kid, your first task will be to run up the mountain.
Tanjiro: eh.
Urokodaki: you heard me right, run up this mountain!
Tanjiro: EHHH!!!!

Time skip after tanjiro reach the top

Tanjiro: *huff* *huff*did i do it?
Caesar: kid, you're training haven't even started.
Tanjiro: what!?
Urokodaki: i see you've arrived, Tanjiro Kamado, i accept you as my student!
Tanjiro: Yes Sir!

To be continued