Dinner night

You wake up and quietly get up to did your morning routine then you go to wake Yasmine moon and Sam up they get up and Moon goes to the kitchen to make breakfast when she finishes making breakfast you all sit down and you say sorry I gotta go Robby got me breakfast and my parents wants us over for dinner bye see you later Sam and see you guys tomorrow they say bye and you go outside and get in Robby's car he says hi babe he kisses you you say hi babe he says I got you breakfast and did you have fun you say yeah I had fun but I missed you and thanks I love you you kiss him on the cheek he says I love you too I missed you a lot and so did Charlie also here's you're food you grab it and eat then you say did you forget something Robby says oh yeah here's your shake you say thanks then you guys get to the house and you throw away you're trash from you're food you guys go inside and get dressed then you feed Charlie and he licks your face so you laugh and pet him then you put his food toys and a bone in a bag then you put his leash on him and you guys go in the car (a couple minutes later) you guys get there and you knock on the door Anthony opens it and hugs you tight Robby says someone missed you Anthony says shut up Robby you say hey be nice then you're parents walk up to you guys you say hi and Robby says hi miss and mr Larusso they hug you you guys and say dinner is ready you guys can sit down while we set the table you say where's Sam your dad says she's upstairs Sam get down here she goes downstairs and says oh hey Robby hey Y/N you both say hi then you guys go sit down at the table to eat dinner you guys eat macaroni and cheese with chicken you guys eat and you're parents say so how are you guys you say we're good I love Robby a lot and he's kind i make dinner for him and we cuddle watch movies and cuddle Robby says I love you too and kisses you on the cheek and you say how are you all doing they say good then Sam says Miguel's moving in tomorrow you say oh that's good I guess you guys are really happy together she says yeah I love him you say that's good then you say anything new Anthony he says no I just miss you a lot you say I miss you too you guys finish eating so you help clean up and Anthony says hey Sam Y/N Robby wanna watch a movie you guys say yeah and Sam says I'm going to make popcorn when she finishes making the popcorn you take Charlie outside to go to the bathroom and feed him then you let him back inside you guys all sit down and watch the movie you guys watch home alone you put your head on Robby's shoulder and eat popcorn when the movie finishes you and Robby get in the car and drive home when you guys get home you open the door and give Charlie some water then you take him outside when he finishes going to the bathroom you let him back inside and go to the bathroom to do you're night routine then you lay down next to Robby and go to sleep.