Get out

Y/n's pov
———————————————————
I stop humming my favorite tune, letting out a long sigh while taking a moment to collect my thoughts. How could I answer his question without scaring him, putting him in danger, while still being mostly truthful?

"I'm involved in the mafia, Jungkook."

I was tired, the adrenaline from having being stabbed and from being possibly drugged in the process catching up to me. If anything, it might be better for him to be scared of me, that way he will stay out of my life of danger. Following the simple train of thought, I prepared to verbally hurt the small boy in front of me.

"I'm a bad- no, horrible person, Jungkook. I hurt people doing what I do. You don't want to be near me, I don't care what the universe says."

Keeping it blunt, I turned to walk to the front door, opening it as a sign for him to leave. Jungkook stood still, stunned silent in the doorway of my bedroom. Cursing myself for what I was about to do, I walked past him back into my bedroom to do a final demonstration.

"Can't believe it? Are you that stupid? Jungkook people don't just get stabbed and then see themselves back up on a regular basis. Get out. Or do you not think I'd hurt you?"

His whole body stiffened like he was dowsed in ice water, he slowly shook his head. This drew a pained laugh from my mouth.

"Is it just because I was decent to you a few times that you thought I was a good person? Because you're wrong."

Finally seeming to find his tongue, Jungkook spoke up.

"Y-you wouldn't have h-helped me if you were a b-bad person. You wouldn't h-have saved me."

Reaching your limit, you shook your head in disbelief.

"You're an idiot. That's my club. Yeah I helped you out, like I would do for anyone as I have to oversee it and make sure the rules are obeyed. What about now? You're alone with me, in my house. What's to stop me... from killing you right now? Hmm?"

Forcing myself to push the gun against his head even though he looked like he was ready to cry, I knew I was ultimately protecting him. Jungkook could never be in my life, even if it meant pushing him away in the worst way possible. He quivered in shock, not answering. Feeling my point way made, I lowered my gun.

"Get. Out."

With out looking back, the small boy grabbed his bag and ran out the front door, leaving me to stand alone in my house. The door stood open wide, a light breeze drifting in. The evening was eerily silent, as if scrutinizing me in distaste. Slowly shutting the door. I slide down against it, nursing my wounds as I do so.

"Fuck."