Threats over coffee

Y/n's pov.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Noona noona noona!" An excited bunny hops over to me, immediately wrapping his arms around my frame.

"Hey, love." I smile tilting his chin up to face me, making Jungkook's face go red.

I laugh ruffling the boy's hair. Against my better judgment, I had called Jungkook and asked him if he wanted to spend the day with me, so we could get to know each other better. His reaction was priceless, he started stuttering and I could imagine him burying his face in his hands in embarrassment. But after he overcame the shock, Jungkook happily agreed to meet me.

As we walked, I subtly brushed my hand over my gun hidden beneath my shirt and tucked into my pants. I don't intend to use it, but I want to keep Jungkook safe. Being a higher up mafia leader has its downsides.

We first went to a cute little coffee shop, kawaii little posters and figurines making the shop look rather inviting. I giggled, watching Jungkook eagerly wiggle in place while we were waiting to order. I ordered a vanilla latte, and then turned to Jungkook.

"Um, I'll have a strawberry milkshake...please!" He stated, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"$9.65," the girl at the register blandly said, eyeing Jungkook up and down.

A red rose tattoo curled around her neck like a snake, displaying her rank as a switch. I payed quickly, dragging Jungkook away from her. A growl escaped my lips, just thinking about her hungry gaze on my boy, made me want to pull my gun out and shoot her till she's just a mangled corpse.

"N-noona?" Jungkook's worried voice comes from behind me, making me turn to him, a scowl still plastered on my face.

Seeing his frightened face, my expression softened, a sigh escaping my mouth. I tug him over to a booth, snuggling in beside him.

"Sorry Kookie, I just didn't like the cashier is all." I answered his silent question, facing him.

I saw the same girl approaching our booth, holding our drinks. I suddenly got an idea, and smirked at Jungkook. Before he could react, I pulled him in and gave him a chaste kiss. His face blew up, and and the sour face the girl held while serving our drinks just topped it off. Before she could leave however, I tapped her shoulder. While Jungkook was busy hiding his face, I whispered in her ear.

"Now you see the adorable guy beside me? That's my soulmate. Now I didn't like the way you were looking at him earlier... let's just say if I see you around him ever again..." I laughed lightly in her ear.

"We'll have a big problem. Got it?" The girl nodded frantically, and then scurried off as fast as her stick legs could take her.

I chuckle sadistically to myself, mentally making a note to not act so scary with Jungkook around. Noticing Jungkook still hiding in the corner of the booth, I grabbed his hands from his face.

"The drinks are here, Kookie." I spoke softly, sliding closer to him.

He grabbed his drink, slowly drinking it as he watched the cars and busy people bustling down the street. I grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers. His face went a light pink, but he didn't pull away.

After we finished up our drinks, we headed over to my house to watch a movie, talking as I drove.

"So Jungkook, is Jimin your only sibling?" I asked, glancing over at him.

"Mhm, do you have any siblings Noona?" He innocently inquired.

I froze at the question, my knuckles turning white as I clenched the steering wheel. I took a long breath, calming my racing thoughts.