Surprise Morning Hugs

Y/n pov.
///////////////////////////

Rolling over, a content sigh leaves my lips-
Until my face bumps into something unexpectedly. My fingers trail over the object, making a soft whine break the morning quiet. A groan leaves my mouth, and I rub my face, my eyes groggily opening.

"What the flipping heck'en sheet?!" I yell, rolling off the bed.

Jungkook's head gradually peeks off the bed, a sheepish look on his face.

"Sorry Noona, I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to snuggle." He explains cutely, his head slightly cocked to the side.

Shivering, I pick myself back off the cold floor, and flop back on my bed, making sure to leave a couple inches of space between me and Jungkook.

"It's fine," My muffled voice says through the pillows and blankets.

I can't seem to understand why he trusts me so much already. Just because we are soulmates, we don't know each other. For crying out loud, he has the personality of a child whereas I lead the mafia. Not the best combination.

I jump slightly when I feel two warm arms snaking around my back, pulling me closer to him. Jungkook spoons me from behind, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I mentally scream at the soft part of me that is enjoying this. I know he can't stay near me, it would only put him in danger. What a coincidence, his so called soulmate is one of the worst people he could be connected to. I grimace, but decide against pushing him away, not wanting to hurt his feelings even if I'm not completely comfortable with his physical affection. Soft snores ring out from behind me, making me aware of my situation. I wiggle myself out of his hold without waking him, and get started on my morning routine. Slapping on some tinted chapstick and eyeliner after a cold shower, I head to the kitchen.

I hum as I cook, making an American breakfast of pancakes and sausage. Just as I'm laying the plates and food out onto the small island in my kitchen, a sleepy Jungkook walks through the doorway, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He immediately perks up at the smell of food, and rushes to help me prepare the table. Breakfast is rather silent besides Jungkook's small word of thanks, so after I finish, I immediately distract myself by washing the dishes. The rush of hot water over my hands is calming, and I take my time washing and drying each dish before carefully putting them in their proper spots. I look back around after I'm done to see Jungkook staring at me, a pink flush lighting up his face when he realized I caught him staring.

"Like what you see?" I ask, walking over to him and leaning in closer to his face, making him flush beet red.

He covers his face, making me laugh in amusement. I grab my leather jacket from a chair it was hanging over, motioning for Jungkook to follow me.

"You have to head back home, you're brother might start to worry." I explain, throwing him his phone, which he barely caught.

I head out from my house, Jungkook trailing behind me. I enter the car, calling Jimin as he pulls himself into the passenger seat and buckles himself in. A slightly raspy voice quietly greets me, a yawn following, indicating that I woke Jimin up.

"Hello Jimin, I'm currently in the car with Jungkook right now, I'm about to drive him home, would you like to talk to him?" I politely ask, starting the car as I talk.

"Sure," He replies briefly, and I hand my phone over to Jungkook.

I get his address from him before I forget to, and I start to drive as Jungkook talks to his older brother. I tune out his voice, and focus on the road flashing by. I hear a great deal of noise from the phone, so I naturally start to listen to what caused such a disturbance.

"I knew I would find her eventually, Hyung." Jungkook speaks, his voice showing hints of embarrassment.

"I already told you I'm straight!" Jungkook shouts, his face heating up.

I chuckle, imagining his brother talking about how he thought Jungkook was gay, from his submissive personality. By the time that I pull into the parking lot of Jungkook's apartment complex, he had quit talking to Jimin around ten minutes ago. We sat in silence for a few moments, before I left the car. I opened his car door for him, walking him up to his apartment he says he shares with a friend. He opens the door, before standing there for a couple seconds, looking like he wanted to say something. Most likely about asking how we could stay in touch, cause you know, we're soulmates. Before he gets a chance to, I give him a quick peck on the cheek, and bid him goodbye, before briskly making my way back down to my corvette. Slamming the door shut, I rest my head on the warm metal of the steering wheel. My heart beats faster than normal, making me take deep breaths, trying to calm my racing heart.

Stupid manic, don't get attached. It would only hurt both of us.

======================
*munches on seaweed chips*