Chapter 1 "Im leaving....."💔

A/N hello! before we start the story I just wanna say Im still writing the other story called 'lemon boy' just the updates may be slow for awhile so sorry <(_ _)>  but the photos in this story are NOT mine I got found them on pinterest  and all credits to the owner ok sorry lest start( •̀ ω •́ )✧~

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku's POV:

I had just woken up I was pretty tired since I stayed up late last night studying for hours, but I was excited to see all my friends! so I hurried up and showered after that I changed into my uniform and hurried to class I was already a little late because I accidentally slept in, But Im sure aizawa sensei would let it slid because its my first time being late.. well hopefully he would.

3RD person POV:

As Izuku entered the classroom through the excessively big door all eyes were on him but the weird thing is all of them were full of hatred and discussed.. well all except one and that person was hitoshi shinsou his eyes were full of sympathy (mineta didn't pass the entrace exam so shinsou is in class 1-A) Izuku looked at them in confusion untill a certain tired voice spoke "midoriya why are you late?" aizawa asked "oh um I k-kinda slept in late.." Izuku said looking down at his feet "it's fine I don't  care, Im going to take a nap DONT wake me up, do what you want" aizawa said while climbing into his sleeping bag.

Izuku POV

After aizawa sensei went to sleep I just headed to my seat, but I could still feel the hard glared on the back of my head I was really confused why everybody was glaring at me...that was untill kachan spoke up "DEKU I HEARD WHAT YOU DID, A SLUT LIKE YOU SHOULD'T BE HERE" he yelled while knocking the books of my desk "k-kachan what are you talking about..?" I ask being really confused "oh don't act so innocent we all heard what you did!!" I was shocked my bestfriend uraraka yelled at me and I dont even know what I did "wait what d-did I do?" I asked "YOU SLEPT WITH LIKE HALF THE GUYS IN THE SCHOOL YOU SLUT!" she yelled at me, I was shocked because I didn't even do that! "I didn't do that!" I screamed back at her "well if you didn't do that then why would someone say it? also I bet your just using todoroki for his money you gold digger" I was on the verge of tears just then shinsou steped in "HEY!, how about you shut the fuck up before I make you!" after that everyone started yelling at each other I started to cry so I ran out of the class to go find todoroki because I didn't see him in class neither did I see momo witch is weird...I was getting close to his dorm when I heard a moan somebody said "a-ahh~ shoto! faster!" after I heard that I open the door to see both todoroki MY boyfriend and momo naked with todoroki on top of her having sex on his bed "s-shoto..?" was all I could get out of my mouth before he turned to me standing at the door "b-baby!? I-I um I can exsplain!" he said, I already had a waterfall of tears coming down my cheeks "there's nothing to say shoto.... were over I hope you have fun with momo.." I said before slamming the door and running away to my dorm but before I could get there I ran into allmight "o-oh hi almight!" I say trying to hide my sadness "oh hello young midoriya, just the person I was looking for.." there was something weird about almight he didn't have his big smie and he looked mad.. "w-what is it" I ask, he sighed before saying "I need one for all back.. I cant have a slut have my power im going to give it to young bakugo instead.." he said looking away. I was tto hurt already to even say anything I just took a piece of my hair and handed it to him them walked away.. my day couldn't get worse.