~OC's and new Izuku~💖

A/N: hello!! this is not a chapter of the story, it's just the oc's but there not much because  I'm lazy and if there were alot of oc's I would forget the names soooo ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Name- Avery White 

Sexuality- Lesbian

Relationship- dating Jessica

Likes- cuddling with Jessica, staring fights, vaping, doing graffiti.

Dislikes- people hurting her friends and girlfriend, class 1-A, Ass-Might, homophobic people.

Personality- She's the crackhead of the group, she loves to start trouble and mess around with the police but will always stop whatever she doing and listen if it comes to her girlfriend.

Quirk-  Mystical blade (The user can summon any type of blade out of thin air the user can also direct the blade somewhere with there mind)

What she looks like🔽

Name- Jessica Rose

Sexuality- Bisexual

Relationship- dating Avery

likes- Cuddling with Avery, writing, playing piano, music, hanging out with friends, going on dates with her girlfriend, swimming.

Dislikes- people hurting her friends and girlfriend, getting in trouble,  class 1-A, Ass-Might, homophobic people.

Personality- She is the mom of the group, she try's to keep everyone out of trouble but sometimes she has to give into it, she may seem sweet but if you get on her bad side she can be scarier then the devil himself.

Quirk- Tunes (the user can put you in a trance when they sing much like a siren, while your in the trance the user can take over your mind and then your practically there doll the user can make you do anything)

What she looks like🔽