Chapter 2"new friends.. and love?"💞

A/N: ok this chapter will be about what happened when izuku left UA and also how his ife is going in America, but ima skip the part were he goes to school and meets everybody so this chapter takes place 1 year after he left UA, that's all enjoy!.

todoroki POV ( flashback after Izuku left):

After Izuku left the school hasn't been doing so well and a lot of people dropped out of UA because it just wasn't as much as a happy place without Izuku here, once class 1-B found out why Izuku left they told everyone else in the school so now people practically hate the whole class...well except shinsou, also the support class wont make any gear for us or update our hero costumes after they found out, most likely because Izuku was there favorite person at UA so there really mad he left.

UA is no longer the #1 hero school either, and more villains keep breaking into UA because the school lost a lot of money when Izuku left so we cant get better security and without updates to our hero costumes and no new gear the class is basically useless against villains so we get hurt a lot but recovery girl wont heal us because she's mad too.

Todoroki POV (Present time):

The whole class was sitting in the common room just doing our own stuff but then we heard  the door flew open and mina came running in "GUYS I FOUND IZUKU INSTAGRAM!" she yelled "can you connect your phone to the TV so we can all see?" kirishima asked "yeah sure give me a sec!" mina said while connecting her phone to the TV "ok done! let me show you guys" she said we all look up on the screen and what we see shocked us.

what they saw🔽

Badass_bunny💚

Happy 1 year anniversary @Tentacle_man🦑   💚🖤

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

likes: 800,6k    

comments:

Tentacle_man🦑: aw thanks babe, love you💗 @Badass_bunny💚

I_will_cut_you🔪: awww you guys are so cute!\( ̄︶ ̄*\))

Music_bitch🎤: aww! congrates guys💖

Badass_bunny💚: thanks guys!(✿◡‿◡)

Sleep_is_life😴: congrates guys👍 lemme sleep now

Badass_bunny💚: we appreciate your effort @Sleep_is_life😴

Tentacle_man🦑: hey bunny~ I know a way we can celebrate~ @Badass_bunny

Badass_bunny💚: fine, but don't go to hard this time😒

Tentacle_man🦑: no promises~😉

I_will_cut_you🔪: don't be to loud this time, I couldn't even sleep last time!😤

Badass_bunny💚:  you say that like your not loud when you do it with jessica

Sleep_is_life😴: oop, he exposed your ass🍵

Music_bitch🎤: guys lets not fight, but Izuku please dont be to loud🥰

Badass_bunny💚: ok, mom!😌

Tentacle_man🦑: babeee, hurry I'm horny!!!😭

Badass_bunny💚: jeez, I'm coming you big baby😛

The whole class was silent for like 10 minutes until momo spoke up "how does that hoe have a boyfriend!!!??" she yelled while looking at the screen "and they've been dating for a year!??" uraraka said, while everyone was yelling I just stayed silent the whole time thinking 'he has a...boyfriend?' I think momo notice because she came to sit down next to me and said "don't worry babe, you don't need him you have me now!~" she said getting really close to me, I don't know how but me and momo are still dating but I kinda regret cheating on him with momo.....

Izuku Pov (In America with Izuku)

⚠SMUT WARNIG⚠

Right as I enter me and Zane's shared room I'm slammed on the bed with him pinning my arms above my head "hey bunny~ I've been waiting for you~' he whispered into my ear while licking it, he then started do slid his hand up my shirt and play with my nipples "a-ahh~" I moaned out "oh you like that, don't you bunny~"  he said "a-ah! y-yeah" I said while he sucked on my neck leaving dark purple hickeys "do I have consent~" he asked, I node my head 'yes' in response.

He starts to slid of my clothes and he does the same for himself so now were completely naked, he was about to slid his fingers in my hole but I stopped him "w-wait, I already prepped myself.." I said blushing from embarrassment "oh~ your a naughty little slut~" he purred out, he reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube and he put some on his dick before sliding it in me.

"mhh~ oh fuck~ your so tight~" he groaned, he started thrusting in and out "ahh! f-faster~ he looked at me and said "ok baby~ but first what's my name~" he said starting to go a little faster "ahh! f-fuck~ daddy~" I said as he hit my prostate "that's right baby~ ahh~ your such a good slut for daddy~" he said while whispering in my ear, thrusting at an inhuman pace "AHH~ o-only for you daddy~" after I said that I started to feel a knot in my stomach "daddy!~ I'm gonna c-cum~" I moan "I know darling, me too~" a few minutes later we both cum at the same time, and fall back on the pillows on the bed, he pulls me close to his chest and said "sweet dreams, mi amore~" he said then we both fell asleep.

⚠SMUT OVER⚠

A/N: ok hi! I know that was short and I'm sorry, but I'm going to try to post the next chapter tomorrow soo(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ  also sorry if you didn't wants smut in the book or you didn't like it but you can always skip it if you want🥰 but I know I'm bad a writing it, It's like my first time but I'm going to try and get better, that's all byee! here's a hug \( ̄︶ ̄*\))