A shapeshifter tries to kill me

Alexia pov

I wake up feeling sore and tired until I smell something really good coming from the kitchen and see jacob making waffles and bacon.

I get a bit closer and  hear him humming a song while his cat lays on his shoulders. He notices me and stops humming a smiles.

Jacob:Morning, oh and sorry for the lighting I can't really handle the sun and all heh.

Alexia:No problem, anyway you excited to meet our new roomates.

Jacob:Yeah, I just hope there nice and all. Anyway I made breakfast if you want some or you can get something from the cafeteria I'm pretty sure there breakfest just started.

Alexia:Yeah I'll probably do that my freinds are probably waiting for me anyway.

I check my phone and see a couple missed messages and when I reached the bottom I saw them saying there coming over to my dorm.

Alexia:Actually change of plans and do you think you can make breakfest for four more people.

I see him sigh and gets out around two dozen eggs, flour, sugar,milk, chocolate chips some packs of bacon and syrup.

His cat jumps off his shoulder and meows at him.

Jacob:Fine,fine I'll make you some sausage, happy?

Meow!

I chuckle a little bit and then hear a knock at the door and my friend just come right in taking a seat on the couch.

???:So you gonna introduce us to your roommate orrrrrrrr.

Alexia:Jacob, meet my best friends that I have know since I was little.  The Guy with black hair and harpie wings is Ty, who is also my cousin. The goat girl over there is Pluto and finally my best freind who is a daughter of Hermes is Jacklin.

Pluto:Hey, I ain't no goat.

Jacklin:Really then how come you eat trash every time you see it.

Pluto:........Ok fair point.

Ty:So how long until your other two roomates come here.

Jacob:We dont know yet, but I just hope there nice.

Jacklin:Its really dark in here let's get some light in here.

She then goes towards the blinds and before I could stop her she opens them shinging it all on jacob.

Jacob pov

I fell the sun hit me immediately, it feels like I was being burnt alive and my skin started burning. I managed to turn off the oven before falling down behind the counter and feel like I was going to die.

I hear faint screams and then I pass out and fall into a deep sleep.

???:Your already back here, that took you way lest time then I expected. But I guess it works out in my favor any way . I need you to know this before you wake up once more. You are a vampire but something that is much more extraordinary something even more extraordinary then the Pravis himself. You need to stay and Perfect your skills as one day from 6 years from now you will fight something stronger then Kronos himself you have been warned now wake up. This will be  our last encounter for a while, now go my little Ice fox.

I start to wake up and see I'm in a white room. I'm on a bed and have bandages around my body, but my body felt weirder as it felt like it's been months since I woke up.

I see will walk in with a clipboard and then looks at me and starts to look happy.

Will:Your finally awake, you gave us a heart attack jacob.