One (Dre)

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

When our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down

Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sounds like

Ooooh

Staring at my hands I knew I had really fucked up. Cheating on Avi was the dumbest thing I had ever done. She had left last week and I can't seem to get her out of my head. Every part of my house is her. From the mouthwatering scent on the pillows to the ugly ass living room curtains she picked out, it all screamed Avi. Man, I really need to get the fuck up out this house, I thought to myself. I had been shut off in here ever since that day.

*Flashback*

Riding around bumping Migos I was headed to my lil side piece house. My girlfriend and I had just gotten into a really bad argument and I really needed to blow off some steam. Avi had been blowing me up since I left her crib, shit was aggravating. Pulling up to Jai house I shot her a quick text before cutting my phone off. Walking up to the door, it was snatched open before I could knock.

"Hey Daddy." She purred.

Mmm.. Too young too dumb to realize

I shoulda brought you flowers

And held ya hand

Shoulda gave you all my hours

When I had the chance

Take you to ever party cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my baby's dancing

But she's dancing with another man

*Flashback*

What I hadn't counted on was that Jai stayed 2 houses down from Avi's home girl. An hour into fucking the shit out of Jai we hear banging on her door. As soon as she opened the door Avi decked her between the eyes. If I wasn't scared shitless I would have laughed.

"So this is what we do now Dre?!" she screamed at me. Before I could answer she punched me in the mouth and walked back to her car. Struggling to get my clothes on I chased after her.

"Baby! Baby stop and let me expla-" I started.

"Explain what Dre? How you cheated on me? How I trusted you? Or how dumb I feel for sticking up for your stupid ass when everyone else said you were doing me wrong?!" She interrupted. Hearing that shit pissed me off. The fuck she mean everyone?

"The fuck you mean Av? You out hear listening to what everyone else has to say instead of listening to your man! Maybe if you opened your fucking eyes and closed your mouth for three seconds you would understand where Im coming from. Gahh Damn man! You get on my fucking nerves!" I shouted. Seeing tears well up in her eyes I instantly regretted everything I said. Expecting her to hit me I tensed up, but instead she nodded her head and turned to get in her car.

"Baby, wait I didn't mean it" She held her hand up signaling she was done with this conversation. Turning towards me one last time she smiled small and said "My shit will be out of your house before you can make it home." She closed the door and drove off.

"FUCK!" I cursed at no one in particular.

*Present*

Exiting Pandora, I called up my boy Style to see if he wanted to go out. He picked up after the third ring.

"Yo nigga, what the lick read?" I asked.

"Not shit playboy, Im chilling with my lil shawty tonight." he said as I laughed at him.

"Bruhh you whipped!" I teased. In all honesty I was jealous because he still had his girl and Im stuck with using my hands.

"Whatever dickhead. I'll hit you up tomorrow though. Im tryna get some pussy!" before I could reply this rude fucker hung up. Sighing, I scrolled through my contacts looking for someone who could occupy my time.

After 5 minutes of looking at random hoes numbers, I landed on my day 1 Flake's phone number. Now this nigga been cool with me since diaper days but there is a reason we call him Flake. He is known for going out and eating, but when it's time for him to pay his bill he winds up sneaking out through the bathroom window. After an internal war with myself I finally decide to call. He answered on the 1st ring.

"WASSUP DRE!" He yells almost fracturing my ear drum.

"Nigga, why are you so fucking loud? Damn, got my ear hole feeling real violated!"

"Chill Bruhh, buts what's up?" He asked.

"Im tryna get into something tonight man. You down?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Hell to the yeah! Matter of fact I was about to call you to see if you wanted to go this lil house party at my P.O.W. house at 7:30." The fuck is a P.O.W?

"Do I even want to know what a P.O.W. is?"

"Niiigggaaa, that's Pussy On Wheels! No matter where I'm at lil mama comes and let me get deep off in that thang!" This dude is dumb as hell.

"Bye Flake!" Laughing I got ready for this "lil party".