Three (Dre)

Man, this party was live as hell. Weaving through the crowd, I made my way to the kitchen for a drink. After fixing myself a tall glass of Hennessey, I made my way over to the couches. Sitting down I saw this nigga Flake tryna spit game to a thick little shawty.

“Come on ma, lemme get a little taste of them cakes.” Was this nigga serious?! Holding in a laugh I eavesdropped a little more.

“Nigga, if you don’t get yo tired ass away from me, breathing that dragon mouth on the back of my neck. Breath smell like Magic City dressing room. Ugh, just injuring my poor little nose!” Shawty spat. Falling over laughing, I looked up to see my nigga glaring back at me. Trying, and failing miserably, to regain my composure I glanced at the girl he was attempting to mack and was surprised to see Avi’s home girl Cakes.

“Well if it isn’t little Ms. Snitch” I said bitterly. See when I got caught it was this midget who spilled the beans.

“I would say it was nice to see you Dre, but Im not the lying type” She retorted. See I can’t stand this little asshole.

“Anyways!” I dragged “Where is my bae?” She laughed like I had just told her the funniest joke ever.

“Please indulge what’s so funny ‘cause I would like to laugh as well” I mugged.

Stale facing me she retorted “ Last I checked Mr. I-Fell-In-Her-Pussy-On-Accident Avi was single as a pringle, but last time I saw her she was headed to the back with that sexy caramel drop, Adonis. Hmph, he sure is a step up from you.” She walked away laughing.

To say I was mad was an understatement. Pushing past drunken people and half-dressed hoes, I made my way to the back of the house. Stepping towards the door I tensed up not knowing what I was going to find behind it. It would truly break me down if I saw Av all on another dude, not only hurt, I know I would end up doing something I would regret.

I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard light whimpering coming from the door.  Knowing Avi’s voice all too well, I backed away not even wanting to enter. What I heard next made my stomach knot up. I heard Avi’s little voice say ‘Please, Don’t do thi-’, that was all it took for me to bust through the door.

What I saw brought tears to my eyes, this Adonis nigga was standing over an unconscious Avi attempting to remove her clothes.

Not even phased by my presence, he asked, without removing his eyes from Avi “ Nigga the fuck you want, Don’t it look like Im a little busy here?!”

Not giving this nigga time to turn around I tackled him to the floor. Sitting on his chest with my knees on his arm I started pounding into his face. I guess I sort of blacked out because when I came back to, dude’s face was all smashed in and he was far from recognizable. Noticing he wasn’t breathing, I kicked him a little to see if he was truly dead.

Calling up my old crew’s clean up team, I gave them the address and location of his body. Picking Avi’s limp body up, I carried her bridal-style from the room. Heading towards my car, I notice Flake walking towards us.

“What happened to lil mama?! Nigga, what’d you do? Did you kill her? Im too pretty to be going to jail because of you! They’re going to make me their bitch!!” He rambled. I told yall this nigga was stupid as hell.

“FLAKE! Shut up, damn man! I didn’t do anything, but save her life. That bitch nigga Adonis drugged her and was going to rape her. I took care of his ass though. Now move so I can take her to the house and have Lurai look at her.” Lurai is a doctor that I have on call at any hour. I know you’re wondering why I have a doctor on call, well back when I was deep into the gangbanging/thug lifestyle I had to have someone who could care for my wounds. Going back and forth to the hospital was getting risky because I was a minor and the authorities were wondering why I kept coming in with bruises, cuts, and bullet holes. Now that Im almost done with that lifestyle, I decided that it would help me out in the long run to keep Lurai on my payroll.

Placing Avi carefully in the backseat, I sped home. When I arrived I noticed Lurai was already there. Pulling Av from the back, I headed inside.

“What happened to her?’ Lurai questioned. Once I Had explained everything to her she proceeded to pump Av’s stomach.

“Okay, she should be fine. When she wakes up I need you to give her two charcoal capsules and make sure she drinks 2 full glasses of water with them. Because of the amount of the drug he gave her, she won’t remember much of last night for a while. Make sure she doesn’t panic when she wakes up or she’s going to be in for a very bad headache. Call me if she doesn’t wake within the next 3 hours. Oh, and Dre, you can breathe now. She’s going to be fine.” Lurai informed me. Once she left I released a breath I didn’t realize I was holding and sat down beside Av.

Waking up I felt someone boring holes into my face, slowly opening my eyes I came face to face with a very angry and very confused Avi.

“How the fuck did I get here Dre?!” She screamed.

“Baby, calm down. I brought you here because you were drugged.” I began explaining.

“DRUGGED?!” Av screamed before she began  to continuously swing at me.