Two (Avi)

"Girl get yo ass up, you been sulking in this bed for the past week; it aint that much depression in the world!" Cakes, My best friend, yelled hitting me with a pillow.

"Bitch if you don't stop Im changing my Wi-Fi passcode." Almost immediately she quit. Sitting up in my bed I mugged her.

"You can get that ugly look off yo face Av. Anyways get up and wash that musty cat 'cause we going out tonight and I won't accept no for an answer!" This bitch must have lost her mind talking to me like I'm a child. Instead of slapping her like I really wanted to, I got up and showered.

Stepping out of the shower and grabbing my towel I headed towards my room to find Cakes sitting in the middle of my bed eating my oatmeal pies. This is exactly why we call her Cakes. She is always eating snack cakes, cupcakes, and regular cakes and pies. It seems like the more she eats the fatter her ass gets.

"You're buying me a new box before we leave and there better not be any crumbs in my bed heifer." I told her. Shaking her head she pointed to the outfit she had laid out for me. Nodding I got dressed while she searched through my closet for her outfit.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked her. She proceeded to tell me about this kickback that her cousin was hosting. She is always having parties and get-togethers, but they are live. Once we got dressed we headed to the store for my pies.

"Are you getting out?" I asked Cakes.

"Yeah, I need some more star crunches." Shaking my head and laughing I slid out the car. Finished in the store, we headed to party.

Pulling up to the house I could hear the music bumping.

"Damn, it's thick out here!" Cakes stated. Cars were parked all down the street and the yard was full of niggas. Once we reached the front door of the house the stench of weed and sweat hit me.

"Ugh, you'd think these hoes would wash they ass before they came out." I muttered earning a laugh from Cakes.

"Come on girl lets go find something to sip on." She yelled over the music once we'd gotten inside. Cakes grabbed my hand and led me towards the kitchen.

"Okay, there is Hennessey, Grey Goose, Hypnotiq, Kinky, and Cîroc. Whatcha want boo?" She asked.

" You decide for me, as long as its strong Im good." I replied. Im really trying to have fun tonight, so once Im good and tore up the dance floor is mine! Once I had my drink I turned and scanned over the crowd. There had to be at least 80 people in the living room. All the furniture had been pushed out the way to make a make-shift dance floor. I thought that was real stupid seeing as though she had a completely empty dining room, but people didn't seem to mind. Turning my attention back to Cakes I noticed this hoe had dipped out on me! She was probably out looking for her potential lay for tonight.

Not really caring I focused my attention back on my drink. Mid-sip I was bumped from behind causing me to spill a bit down my shirt.

"Motherfucker can you wa-," I whipped around to see the finest thing ever. He was about 6'4, light skin and short curly hair. From what I could see lil daddy was tatted as well. What really had my attention was his eyes; they were a strange auburn color.

"Im sorry ma, some chicken head just pushed me, I didn't mean to make ya spill ya drink," His smooth deep voice had caused waterfalls between my legs. Hell, if this sexy nigga will show up every time I spill my drink I'd gladly pour the rest on myself, I thought.

"Oh really?" He asked with an amused smirk. Dang, I could've sworn I didn't say that out loud. I was snapped out of my thoughts to him waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?" I said with a bit too much attitude. The liquor was starting to kick in.

" Chill ma, I was just asking if you'd like me to fix you another drink?" swallowing down the last bit of liquid, I handed my cup over to him.

"What was you drinking?" He asked while sniffing my cup. Seeing as though Cakes never told me what the hell she gave me , I responded with a shoulder shrug. Laughing he proceeded to fix me a new drink.

" What's your name?" I asked.

"Adonis, you know like the Greek god. What's yours ma?". His name most definitely fit him. Hopping onto the empty part of the counter I answered.

"Hmm, Ms. Avi, that's a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." He said smoothly. No he didn't! If he was trying to spit game then it was working by all means. I was so caught up in staring at him, I didn't even notice my drink in his outstretched hand.

"Ma, are you gone keep eye raping me or are you gone take ya drink?" He spoke with a laugh.

"Real funny" I giggled slightly embarrassed that I had been caught. Watching me intently he bit his lip in anticipation. Tasting my drink I let out a moan of appreciation. This shit is good.

"What is this, it's delicious?" I questioned.

Licking his lips he responded, " A recipe I came up with back when I was in school for bartending. It's basically Mango juice, Pink Kinky, and a little Hen."

We spent the next hour in the kitchen getting to know each other. Adonis is a really goofy guy, but I can tell he has a bit of a temper. He told all about his family from New Orleans and how he moved from there when he turned 17.

Towards the end of the conversation I was feeling good. Jumping from the counter I headed to the bathroom. Halfway there I started feeling dizzy and my vision became distorted.

"The fuck is wrong with me man, I know I aint that drunk?" I slurred out to myself. Sweating profusely and breathing heavy I grabbed onto the wall for support. Still trying to make my way to the bathroom I tried to move but my feet felt bonded to the floor.

"Need some help ma?" I looked up to see a very fuzzy Adonis smiling down at me. He locked his arm around my waist and drug me to the room in the back of the house.

"What did you do to me?" I spoke incoherently. Receiving no answer, I squirmed, to no avail, to be released from his grasp. As we entered the room, my legs gave way and he slung me to the bed.

"Don't do thi-" Was all I could utter before darkness seized over me.