XIII

y/n pov

I'm a horrible person. The worst being on this damn planet. Of course he wouldn't do something that stupid.. I'm so fucking arrogant.

I slammed face first onto my bed and teared up. I'm an asshole...

I sighed and flipped to my back to stare at the ceiling. I should've gave him the benefit of the doubt, at least. I mean, he's a Hero for goodness sake.

I will make it up to him. I'll pay for his drinks, maybe take him out to a dinner. That doesn't seem like enough to make it up to him.. I hope he'll forgive me.

-

Saturday morning, I heard knocking at Aizawa's room next door. "Eri!" I hear a cheery voice shout from the hall. Hm.. Must be Togata.

"Ah, maybe they're not ready yet" I hear a new voice mumble loudly. My ears twitched at the new voice. That must be Deku, the student Izuku Midoriya. "I wanted to greet Eri today before the concert, but I have to go to the store to buy a couple of things I need today, so you guys might have to get going without me. I'll see you at the concert!" Midoriya's voice shouted from a distance, indicating he was running off somewhere.

I finished getting ready and made sure I had everything I need in my work bag to take for tonight. I made sure to have extra cash on me in case the bar doesn't take card.

I stepped out of my room to be bum rushed by the big blonde. "L/n!! I take it Eri asked you to come with us??" I jumped back, surprised at the sudden encounter. "O-Oh.. Yeah, hello Togata" I giggled, smoothing out my tail fur that stood up in surprise.

Aizawa's room door flew open and out rushed Eri. "Mr. Lemillion!" She exclaimed loudly and ran into his arms. He laughed and swooped her up into the air, jumping around just as excited.

"You ready, Eri?"

She nodded her head fast and looked my way. "L/n, you're coming!" She gasped and gripped onto Togata's varsity jacket. "I said I would" I smiled and nodded to Aizawa in acknowledgement.

He huffed as he glanced at me and locked the door. I guess he's still a bit upset with me. Why shouldn't he? You were such a jerk to him! My head screamed.

Alright.. Jeez...

"Ready?" He asked everyone, and held his hand out to indicate for Togata to lead the way. I slouched my shoulders slightly and awkwardly followed them, before Aizawa called me back. "Hey, where do you think you're running off to?"

I looked back curiously and tilted my head. "What do you mean, we're going to the festival-"

"You still owe me an apology, kitty cat" He nonchalantly answered and walked ahead of me following Togata and Eri. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Kitty Cat..?

"I know, I'm taking you for drinks tonight, remember?" I caught up to him and tried to read the look on his face, but it was half covered from his scarf.

"Yes" He agreed, not looking my way.

What the hell? Is he okay? Why'd he say I was running off-

I was busy in my thoughts as we walked outside where the colorful concession stands and games were being touched up by the students to get ready for the long festive day. I didn't notice Aizawa stopped right in front of me, causing me to walk into him a bit rough.
"Buy me some salty licorice" He pointed at a stand and waved for me to go in line. Huh??

"What? No, I'm buying you dinner as well after we get drinks! You'll spoil your appetite" I refused and stood in front of him to get him to finally look at me. His eyes finally landed on me and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, and some candy"