Twenty

La'kayla

Walking Into School the next morning side by side with Selena an the guys behind us, just down the hallway you could See Gina, Jasmine, and Cassidy chatting it up.

"She's unstoppable." Selena chuckled to herself .
"Just ignore it." Paco said to her.

"I ain't gunna lie she wild for that one." Life laughed clapping his hands.
Chance just shrugged it off.

"She aint no one to me anymore." I said.
Walking down the hall to home room gina called Chance her walking. He looked to me and I shrugged telling him go head, humor me.
"Whats up?" He turned his head back to her.

"I was thinking for senior skip day-."

"No."

Turning back around we all laughed as we walked into the class.
"Yall are cruel." Life joked sitting down.

"She weird as hell for that." Chance said.

"I swear , I ain't never seen Gina act like this.." Ezekiel said.

"Me either, shit is weird as fuck." Selena agreed.
"I put nothing pass anyone." I shrugged.

Seconds later Gina came in walking behind Jasmine both of them snickering with two other behind them.
I just rolled my eyes an Started talking with Selena. The boys on their phone.

"I wonder what it feels like to have a parent dumb enough to kill them selves is like." Jasmine bursted out laughing with their group immediately catching my attention.

"Not only that... her dad's having a ba-." Standing up fast I ignored my cousin calling me walking straight up to Gina an punching Her. She got up swing back both of us just throwing fist at each other Eventually I felt someone try an Join Then Selena Scream some bout no Jumping... then jumping in on the bitch who jumped in.

"Hold the hell up!" The teacher ran inside seeing the brawl take place.once she come in Chance ended up having to help Ezekiel pull Gina an I apart as Paco an Life pulled apart Selena an Jasmine, now that I see who it is.

"Someone wanna tell me what the hell going on here?!" She yelled looking at all four of us.
"SIT DOWN AN SOMEONE SAY SOME FOR I GET YALL EXPELLED AN NO ONE GRADUATE!"

"Gina Was Spilling Personal Business Of La'kaylas!"
Selena said patting her hair down.

"Bitch!" Gina spat at her.

"GINA!" The teacher yelled. "Now y'all are too old an to damn big to be doing this dumb shit weeks before y'all graduate! Go home clean up an come back tomorrow on a better notes... all four of you."

"Um ... Can I walk La'kayla out? Just to make sure shes ok?" Chance asked everyone raising a brow to him.

"Sure.." the teacher nodded her head.
All three of us walked out together going down The hall way.
"I can't believe that bitch jumped in the fight!" She exclaimed as we walked out the school doors.

"Fuck Jasmine ! I can't believe Gina went so damn low to go an Tell Jasmine that shit." I shook my head as we approached Selenas car first.
"That shit was a New low." She agreed opening her car door looking into her rear view mirror. "Jasmine bitch ass ain't do shit but a couple scratches." She shrugged.

I sucked my teeth feeling the knot I had on my cheek bone.
"Just Ice it up babes It'll go down."
"Yeah I Know, ima call you!" Me An Chance waved as we walked away to my car.

"You Ok?" He asked, he always did; I smiled internally.
"Eh."

"Yeah I know." He pulled me Into a hug Letting me breath. Rubbing my back as we just stood there I looked up at him.
"I wanna kill her." I said seriously, but Chance just laughed at me.
"Im serious! She fucking played me !"

"La'kayla... go to the house And cool off ill be there after school." He kissed my forehead.

"Ok." I sighed sitting in my car.

Driving off I got to the apartment an went into the bathroom sighing... it wasn't that bad. Pulling my hair back I washed my face going to get some ice from the freezer.
"Fucking Bitch." I mumbled.
Pulling my phone out I face-timed gina getting more agitated when she didn't answer.
"Why even do all that?!" I rubbed my face with the ice smoothing the bump out.
Going over to the bed I took my shoes off sitting down.
Might as well watch The great British baking show until chance gets here.

***

Waking up to the sky being dark outside I looked over to see Chance was sound asleep, one of his legs across mine as the other was spread to the far right corner, both his hands behind his back.

I was lucky to get to see him like this, relaxed, unguarded.

"What?" He mumbled Opening his eyes slowly.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I smiled.
"Now we going to be up all night."

"Nothing Your ass ain't use to." He got up going to the bathroom.

"Offensive." I whispered as I went into the Kitchen. Hearing A Knock at the Door I went to walk over an open it but CD Stuck his head out the room door fast running over to me an pulling me backwards.
"Shh." He hushed me looking up towards the door.

"Come on out CD ..." some laughed knocking again.

Looking back at him, chance was in his Closet Looking for something.

"Stand behind me..." he gave me a hand gun as he pulled out an automatic.

Standing behind him we walked slowly to the door.