Forty One

Life

Pulling up at the address the Cartel told us to meet at, I looked down at my wrist watching the time carefully.

'I need another hit man- they taking too long.' I thought to myself, watching Chance an Ezekiel Smoke a blunt.

"You trynna hit it?" Chance asked catching my eye.

"Nah Man Im good." I smiled, but inside my mind was going at 100 miles per second wondering when I was going to be able to hit the pipe again.

"Yo Cousin a damn mess." Chance shook his head laughing.
Ezekiel held his phone up showing him something on the screen both of them laughing.

"Hell yeah, I'm surprised she started even dating you - I mean we always together but she still a female so she just kept that part of her life to her an the girls." Ezekiel swing his arms back an fourth as he talked.

"I didn't thing she still would have either , I was in Juvie for almost a soild three years." He replied a sly smile on his face.

"Damn Y'all In love for real." Ezekiel shook His head, looking deep in thought.  "Aye - I could tell y'all some without y'all freaking out?" He looked to  both of us.

"Shoot." Chance said, I was just trying to keep my composure so they couldn't see I was going through withdrawals. "Shit we waiting in this dusty ass wearhouse; gotta talk about some."

"Soo-." Ezekiel started clapping his hands together. "I been bustin the brakes off Selena." He looked back up to us with a serious face.

Chance an I looked at each other confused then back to Ezekiel.

"You been What?" I asked making sure we were understanding correctly.

"I been fucking the shit out of Selena for the last few weeks now matter fact." He licked his lips. Chance started to laugh clapping his hands together.

"I did not see that coming." Chance said with a shocked face.

"Damn Bro-." My eyes were wide also. "We been friends since kids how - what?" I said walking closer to them shaking my hand in a "hold up" motion. "Wait a damn Minute- Selena our Best friend?!" I repeated.

"Yes." He gave me a serious look again. "Its the best pussy I ever had in my life."

Both Chance an I blinked wild at him.

"Oh hell nah." I shook my head.

"You catching feeling? For Selena?" Chance asked.

"I dont know Thats why Im trying to talk about it with yall!" He slapped himself.

"Whats the issue?" Chance an I asked.

"Iight- The issue is she wanna take this stripping shit serious. I thought when she mentioned it earlier it was a joke But after we left me an her started to text an I told her I aint want her to do it-."

"No the hell you didn't." Chance rolled his eyes "you know females hate being told what the hell to do." He said, me agreeing with him.

"I see- cause she gunna hit me back talking bout 'boy Im grown.' And we not together." He shook his head.

"You not gunna settle down with Selena bro- be real with yourself you be fucking different females all the time." Chance added looking deep in thought.

"I mean-I don't know- I really ain't the relationship type." Ezekiel shrugged. "You right bruh... ion even know why Im stressing it."

"Exactly- just keep it at fucking if thats what it is." Chance said.

"Hell yeah." Ez said, all of us turning our heads hearing the door open an slam close. We all turned in our spots facing the guys seeing the Mexican Men line up into two rows of 4.

"You Manny?" Chance asked lolking at the brief case he was holding.

"You Charlie?" He responded with a hard look. Chance took a step forward nodding his head yes.

"In the flesh- pleasure doing business with you." He held his hand out. Manny stepped forward also shaking chance hand in his.

"Like wise compadre." He spoke sternly. "My overseer said You got 5 bands for some pure?"

"Yeah." Chance spoke up.

"Ok- we brought you 5 pounds at 1k a pound thats cool?"

"If its what he said it was an These crack heads really going be crawling back then yeah thats cool." Chance gave a stern look back as Ezekiel an I stood on either side of him.

"You wanna test it?" He smiled laughing. My eyes snapped to him but I looked away quickly realizing he was joking.

"Not even a little." Chance said in disgust. "Here you go compadre." Chance winked handing him the money.

"Thank You my friend." Manny winked back smiling. "Bet Ill be seeing you soon."

"Iight!" Chance spoke as we all turned walking out the opposite exit door on the other side of the warehouse.

"Took they asses long enough." I complained.

"On my kidss." Ezekiel said, he stay saying that dumb shit- making chance an I laugh as Chance got in the driver seat handing me the pounds as I got into the back seat.

"Inspect that shit Life." He told me.

"Iight." I nodded sitting back an Picking up a pound. Ripping a small hole in the bag I stuck my finger in rubbing the stuff on my gums.  "Yeah, this shit  good." My body went off into a electric shock.

"Bet, we gunna take this shit to the trap- than kill them two rat ass niggas ." He speed off.

"So we really gunna kill them? We needa make them our bitches." Ezekiel shook his head rolling up again.

"We cant trust them mutha fuckers- before I knew they was part of a team I maybe would have - after finding out that though I cant even trust it." Chance spoke up. "Just don't tell Lala ass- I feel like she gunna bitch about it for some reason."

"Thats cool with me." I relaxed back in the seat sneaking some more crack on my finger an rubbing it on my gums.