Fifty One

Selena

"Sí papí. disfruto mucho tu compañía." (Yes daddy, I enjoy your company a lot)

I kissed on the guys neck tossing him into a seat in the room harshly. My wigs hair flew passed my face falling around us.

"bebé eres como una estrella en el cielo brillando." (Baby you are like a star in the sky shinning bright.) He held my hips tightly as he pulled me on his lap, biting my shoulder hard.

Grinding on him I began fake groaning. "¿lo dices en serio?" I responded back pulling back an looking him in the eyes.

Lala Should Have been in here by now. My heart raced feeling alone in the situation. The plan was I come In alone after getting passed one of Marcos Gang members and Into a back room alone. That part was easy Of course with my body type, and face with some heavy applied make up to make me look older.

Lala an Me spent thousands on My new look with a 1600$ bleached lace front wig & a make up an darker tan spray with darker makeup. I looked liked a completely different person.

They all fell for it too, quick as hell. Soon as I walked up to the door some huge buff bald dude opened with a toothy grin on his face.

"Who you looking for sweetheart?" He looked down at me creepily.

"Um I actually needed to use the bathroom." My eyes turned up softly, giving a pout I knew he couldn't resist.

Adjusting himself to stand straighter he called out to someone."Ret!"

"Yo!" 'Ret' came from down a side hallway with his jeans sagging an a tight wife beater on. "Oh." He froze at the door seeing me. "Whose this?" Looking me up an down, I moved my body around to give him something to watch but making it look smooth.

"This young beautiful lady needs to use the bathroom. Show her the one to the back room." The guy from the door said.

"But-." Ret looked to him an The door man just gave him wide eyes.

"Show her!" He grunted out.

Giving them both a smile when they turned my way, ret coughed awkwardly waving me his way. Happily walking in I thanked the doorman also tossing a wink his way.

"No problem baby doll." He winked back, making me gag but I held it down.

"What made you stop here to use the bathroom?" Ret asked me looking over his shoulder as we walked backed more into the house.

"This was the only house I heard noise coming from... Im not from around here an My car broke down not to far from here- I was waiting for my dad an had to use the bathroom." I shrugged covering all the bases so he wouldn't ask me another question.

"Oh." He said back an soon the noise from other gang members got more loud.

"You son of a bitch! cheating ass mutha Fucker!" Someone yelled right before we got to the opening.

"Cállate la boca, hijo de puta!" (Shut the fuck up. Son of a bitch.) This Spanish dude came into view laughing his ass off at the nigga who was upset about losing the game. He was my target.

"What the fuck this nigga just said?" Some high dude slapped his shoulder making all of them laugh.

"¿Tú hablas Español?"(You speak Spanish?) I smirked his way speaking up. Everyone had stopped laughing an looked at me with their jaw drops.

"Sí, mi hablas español, y tú?"(Yes I speak Spanish & you?)

"Sí." (Yes.) "tengo que usar el baño." (I have to use the bathroom.) I smiled politely trying to keep the disgusting good girl act up.

Smirking at me he got up walking our way.
"I got it ret." He smirked my way giving me an seductive gleam in his eyes. All of us knew what he was talking about.

"But-."

"I got it." He said again more sternly grabbing my small hand into his huge rough hand. Pulling me down the hallway, I didn't even turn back to see what was going on- chance an Ez are supposed to handle this.

"Mamita de donde eres." (Mommy where are you from?) he walked in front of a door looking left to right real quick before opening the door.

Walking into a conference room must be I smirked, I knew we had hit the jackpot.

"Uh - Michigan." I smiled obliviously trying to distract him. "Wheres the bathroom?" I looked around an he smirked. Coming close to me he wrapped his arms around my waist rubbing the red fabric dress I was wearing that cut at the mid thighs.

"¿No disfrutarás más de mi compañía mamita?"(wont you enjoy my company more mommy?)

Thats how we got here. Seeing Lala Finally make her way in through the window, my eyes got wide with happiness pulling away from his neck I Smiled.

"¿Puedo hacerte una pregunta bebè?" (Can i ask you a question baby?). I pulled on his hair so his head was pulled back gently to make it look like rough foreplay.

"Sí mamita."

Hearing Lala stand over us with a her M7 to his head he froze.

"What the fuck is this." he tried to struggle, but unbeknownst to him - He was now tied to the chair.

"Wheres marco?" My voice got serious giving him a dark look as I got off of him.

"Get his phone." Lala said through her black ski mask. Searching his pockets I grabbed his phone holding it up to his face.

"YOO-!" He started to yell but almost immediately Lala gaged him.

Going to his message I was satisfied to see Him an Marco were sharing locations.

"Look!" I shoved the phone in lalas face excitedly while she attached the bomb to the guy.

"Yeah hurry up an go to the window." She said walking to the door to see clear then walking behind me to the window.  Hearing steps coming our way we started to rush out the window.

Jumping out Lala Pressed the button for the bomb letting it off. The sound rang our ears as we stood up taking off over the fence an dashing through a random yarn an across the street into our get away car.

"Fuck! I cant believe we just got away with that!" Lala squealed rounding the car in front of one of Marcos Trap houses. We were waiting for Chance an Ez to come out since they had a Different mission. To blow up the front half since we Didn't have big enough bombs.

Seeing them running out the house flames bursted behind them along with some shots.

"Go go go!" Chance yelled but they were barley to the car yet.

"Hurry up!" I yelled back scared.

"Drivee !" Chance yelled again an Lala pressed on the gas driving off with a jump. In amazing talent they both somehow ran to the trunk of the car hoping on and pulling out their guns to shoot back.

"Get in the car!" Lala screamed my heart panicking for all of us.

"Just keep the car steady!" Chance yelled back an had to swallow the lump in my throat.

Part One ☝️