Sober

When Kurapika left Leorio flopped down on his couch, covering his face with his hand. He probably thinks I hate him, or don't return his feelings.. he just tried to kiss me?!

Leorio got up, deciding to go and talk to his blonde friend.

~♡~

Kurapika closed his door and slid to the ground, hiding his face behind his small feminine hands.

Why did I try to kiss him?! Of course he wouldn't want to kiss me! He thought. Kurapika got up slowly and went to his cabinets, opening one and climbing on the counter to reach the highest shelf.

Hoping he wouldn't regret this, he grabbed a bottle.

•~♡~•

Leorio knocked at Kurapikas door, hearing a thud a moment later and worry piled onto him.

Kurapika opened the door, looking quite woozy.

"Oh no," Not again.. Leorio thought and bent down to the blonds height. "Kurapika, are you drunk?"

He shook his head, "nO."

"Kurapika, do you have alcohol?" Leorio put his hand on Kurapikas shoulder and looked at him.

"UuuUhhH.. I dOn't wAnnA LIe," he looked away.

Leorio stood up and his friend looked up at him. He picked Kurapika up and he wrapped his legs and arms around the tall brunette.

Kurapika burried his face in Leorios chest as Leorio brought them inside.

Leorio put Kurapika on his couch, "Where's the rest of it?" He motioned towards the half empty wine bottle on the ground.

The small blond shakily pointed at a cabinet, so Leorio opened it and took the alcoholic beverages from the top shelf. He poured the liquid into the sink.

While Leorio was busy Kurapika picked up the bottle on the floor and started drinking it, muttering, "ThIS is SO bITtEr."
Leorio caught him and snatched the bottle, "Kurapika!"

"WhAt?" Kurapika placed his head against Leorio and looked up at him.

Damn that's cute.. "You really need to stop drinking." Leorio guided him to his couch.

"wHy? I alReaDy knOw I'm aN alcOhoLic," Kurapika stood infront of Leorio, refusing to sit down.

"That's the problem!" Leorio sighed and sat on the couch, closing his eyes.
He felt something move on top of him and opened his eyes to see Kurapika straddling his lap.
"Kurapika.. What are you doing?" Leorio asked as Kurapika put his hands on either side of his head and leans in close.

"You're hot.." Kurapika placed his forehead against Leorios.

Leorio blushed, "Kurapika..." He tried to push the drunk blond away gently but Kurapika stayed there.

The blonde pressed his lips against the brunettes and closed his eyes. Leorio started melting into the kiss but pulled away. "Kurapika."

"HuH?" Kurapika looked at him.

"You need to drink some water, you're drunk," Leorio pushed him away a little.

"No I nOt," Kurapika placed his hands on Leorios chest and he tried to move them.
Kurapika pulled away only to slip his hands under Leorios shirt, causing Leorio to blush.

"K-Kurapika!" Leorio pushed him away. "You're gonna do things you'll regret when your sober."

"No I woN't, I caN aSsuRe yoU I'm SobEr," Kurapika was definitely at least a little drunk.

"No you aren't, now you should go to sleep," Leorio moved Kurapika onto the couch and stood up, watching as the small feminine man layed down.

Leorio sighed in relief as Kurapika closed his eyes, and got a glass of water for him.

^•~♡~•^

Kurapika woke up with a huge headache. What the hell.. What the fuck happened... oh.. Kurapika remembered drinking, and soon remembered a lot of what happened earlier.

He blushed and looked outside, seeing it was a few hours until the sun would set. Kurapika saw a glass of water on his coffee table with a note that said:

Dear Sunshine,
You were really drunk, I'm sorry about that, have some water.

He read the note and drank the water, seeing something else on the coffee table.

Kurapika picked it up and realized it must be Leorios phone, so he turned it on and nodded. Yep, this is Leorios phone alright.. Why must he have put such a stupid picture for his lockscreen~w~.

 Why must he have put such a stupid picture for his lockscreen~w~

The picture^

Kurapika put the phone in his pocket and got his shoes on, deciding to return it.

He walked down to Leorios apartment and knocked where his friend lived, hoping he wasn't disturbing anything.

Leorio opened the door, looking down at his friend, "Oh hey Kurapika, what are you doing here?"

"I.. um..." Kurapika fiddled with his fingers nervously before pulling the phone from his pocket. "You, um, left this at my place.."

"Oh that's right! Thanks Kurapika," he said, taking the phone from him. "How are you feeling?"

"Well uh, pretty good except I got this headache," he looked down a little, embarrassed how earlier that day went.

Leorio nodded, and Kurapika started to leave.
"Hey Sunshine, before you go.."

Kurapika turned around and Leorio kissed him, leaving the blonde surprised and in shock.
"You better get going before it gets dark," Leorio smiled.

"Y-yeah, uh s-see you later Leorio," Kurapika stumbled on his words and started walking.