it was love

It was love
I know you know that
It was us
I wish I could go back
To sneaking around at night
And thinking we had our whole lives
It was love
I know you know that
-

It had been a couple years since you and Tommy had started dating. His streaming career skyrocketed even more than it did throughout 2020. He became one of the biggest creators on the platform. Almost passing 20 million this year.

Your twitch channel also continued to grow with the help of your brother and your friends. You decided to end it when you turned 18 to focus on school and university.

Your fans were very sad to see you go, but understood why you needed to stop streaming.

You helped Tommy make his new vlogging channel and that soon grew in popularity just like his gaming channel. His fans loved to see him just hang out at the park and cause trouble to any and everyone who was around.

You still help him film his vlogs when he needs help. Like when he asks you to film him cooking, you hold the camera for him.

Speaking of, when you both turned eighteen you decided to buy a small house next to the beach in Brighton, about a five minute walk from Wilbur's house.

Wilbur love you and Tommy together, often calling you two soulmates. Mostly as a joke, but you know deep down he truly believes it.

Wilbur had a couple of his friends move in with him after you had moved out. He continues to stream but not as much due to his music career taking off.

You and Tommy had bought a small cottage-looking house. It has a small front yard with blue and pink flowers everywhere. It had a fence around it so your golden retriever, Henry, could run around freely.

The inside was mostly white and very cozy. There were many couches with a lot of pillows that you two would often hang out and do some homework on.

There was the room you two shared, then Tommy's youtube/streaming room, and an extra room for any company you two have. Most of the time it was filled by Tubbo, who was more than happy to spend his free time there.

Your favorite part was the back porch. There were fairy lights hanging over the dark wood. Plants covered almost the whole thing, other than a white picnic table that you two often had dinner out on. You've thrown a couple parties there as well, but we won't go into the detail of those.

There was a big staircase that led down to the beach. You and Tommy would often go on walks during sunset, reminiscing on a time when you two first met.

"Hey, N/N. Do you remember the first time we kissed?" Tommy asked you out of nowhere. You two were out on a drive. You do this when you feel like you need to get away or just feel better. A good drive always makes you feel better.

"Yeah, I think so. It was right before you had to do mcc and I'm pretty sure you were nervous because right after you started rambling like an idiot." You say, laughing. He joins you in laughing at his younger self.

"Yeah, I was hella nervous. I mean it's hard not to be when you have your first kiss. Plus, I had the biggest crush on you. I still do now." He says, while looking at you with a sentimental look.

You laugh loudly, "Okay, Tommyinnit. When did you get all mushy."

"Hey! Don't laugh at me!" He says, faking a pout.

"Of course, I'm not going to forget that Tommy. How could I ever?" You say, grabbing his free hand. His other one was on the wheel.

"See. Look who's simping now." He says, laughing at you. The conversation dies down and it soon turned into comfortable silence. The music Tommy had put on was playing low in the background.

"Is there any place you want to go?" You ask him after a couple minutes of peaceful silence.

"Yeah, I had an idea." He said, a devious smile on his face. He took a sharp left which confused you because your house was the other way.

"Where are you taking me? You best not be kidnapping me, Tommyinnit." You said, hitting the back of his hand.

"I am taking you somewhere good, I promise." He said, laughing at your dramatic ways. He took a right, towards Wilbur's house. The house where you used to live.

"We aren't going to Wil's, right?" I asked, not very confused on what he had in mind. He stopped soon after I said that and pulled to the side of the road.

"Oh. Here?" You look at him, half shocked.

"Yeah, here. I thought it would be nice. You know just like old times." He said, coming to your side of the car to grab your hand.

You laugh as he leads you to the place you came here for. It takes you a couple minutes to get up there. The walk was definitely worth it.

The sea ocean shines in the setting sun. You can hear the waves crash against the rocks below the cliff. It's the bench you brought him to on one of the first days you met in person.

"You remember when you brought me here?" He said, looking at you with the sun gleaming in his eyes.

"It looks the same as when we first came up here." You said, a smile on your face. You're referring to the pink and purple sky above the ocean.

"Here sit down with me, Y/N. I'm glad we came i'm here. It's always a pretty, just like you." He says. You scoff and smile and sit down next to him on the bench.

He leans over and wraps an arm around your shoulder. He leans down and presses a kiss to the top of your head. It feels like you could be in this moment forever.

I'm sad to say that this is the last chapter of this book. Im so thankful for everything this has done for me. Thank you guys so so much for everything you've done for me. I love you all.

Go check out my tommyinnit x royal!reader!! It's very poggers :)

Again, thank you guys so so much for all your support in this book. All of you guys are so nice to me, I'm going to miss everyone so so much.

For the last time, I love you all and I hope you have a good day/night! <3