⊱┊DRIFT-(A-F)

This is inspired by song! Trust me I'll stop doing these inspired. - stories someday-
In this Karl Sapnap and Quackity are kids! preferably,
KARL: 10
SAPNAP: 7
QUACKITY: 8
---------------------------------------------------------------

[Authors POV]

"Papa.. where are you going?" The little boy asked him father.
"I'm sorry Alex, I have to go." Sam told him. It was recently that his friend BadboyHalo told him news about a war and he had to go and help. The bad news were that he had a son. Alex Quackity. A duck hybrid, I know it's crazy how a creeper could have a duck.

"Can I come?" Alex asked.
"Sorry duckling, but you can't. " he said walking outside. When he was outside he looked behind him, yup, the little duck was following him. It was quiet common since yknow he's a duck! Sam sighed. He was going to feel bad for doing this but it was for the sake of the server.
"Hey buddy, how about we play a game! This is a game of hide and seek, so I'm going to go and count somewhere and you just stand here while I count." Sam told him
"But that's not how hide and seek works.." Quackity corrected him.
"Ok well Mannequin Challenge, you stand here until I come back alright?" Sam said. Alex nodded, he was excited for the new game he hadn't played before. He saw Sam walk away and he just stood there, waiting for victory and maybe a lollipop as a reward.

/.../

It's been 9 hours just standing there, well not standing anymore, he was sitting criss-crossed there, waiting. Until a cat came slowly.

"Oh! Hi!" Quackity pet the cat.
The cat purred in his touch, it walked into his lap and curled himself in it for warmth, to be honest it was pretty cold outside but Quackity didn't mean, even though his wings weren't big, maybe 3-2 inches wide? But he was grateful for his wings keeping him a bit of warmth. He moved the cat next to him and laid down on the cold stone dirty floor and fell asleep clinging to the cat.

/.../

It's been 4 days, and Quackity would still be patiently standing but whenever he was hungry he would go to his favorite place, the hotdog table(IDK BUT ITS LIKE NOT A STORE ITS JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK YKNOW?) The person who would work there always give him free hotdogs since he knows what his father was, or doing since they were very close. He would also add some catfood because of tiger aka the cat that came to Alex.

"Hey tiger.. do you wonder when papa will come back?" He said flapping his wings while petting tiger. Tiger meowed. "Hehe.. Yeah! I shouldn't overthink it, he will come back."

/.../

It's been 3 years again and Sam hadn't came back. Alex was now 8 and he was just a kid who still didn't understand some things like multiplying or adding anything you would learn growing up. He was starting to just give up on waiting and just let the darkness of being abandoned eat him up, until he tackled by 2 boys. His bestfriends, Nick and Karl. They were friends since he was 6, but he really thinks they did it for pity but he will never know.

"Hey Sapnap and Karl!" Quackity exclaimed. They all giggled,
"Hi Alex!" Karl and Nick said at the same time. Everyday they would meet up at the park next to a lake and go to their hiding place, which was somewhere secretive around the lake and behind the trees that surrounded the lake.
"What should we play today?" Nick asked.
"What about tag?" Karl suggested.
"Sure!" The younger boys exclaimed.
They flipped a coin to see who would be the tagger and it was Quackity. The other boys ran away from him trying to no be tagged but yknow how the games goes!

/.../

It's been 11 years and quackity just forgot about his father and his wish for standing there. He's been working on projects, such as a big one he was so excited about. He's made more closer friends and he elected as vice president two times. They both really didn't go well, but its the past! The place he once called home was destroyed. The place he was last standing on for his father's wish and for the wars was gone. It was L'manburg was gone. It was now recognized by L'manhole. A crater after the big day of sadness, death and etc. He also fought with a pig. Cool right? Yeah no. It went completely wrong. He almost lost his second life, but its still there. He has a bunch of scars but he doesn't mind. He also has fiancés! You'd think it was someone who he met when he was vice president. Well yes, but its complicated. He's in a poly relationship with Karl and Sapnap. I know right! Anyways. Quackity would love walking around the SMP and admiring everything he was missing out on.

He was walking on the path until he saw him. The last person he would want to see. Well second. He hated that person. He hated how he just left him there. He hated how he thought he would come back after YEARS of not coming back. He hated how he didn't come back to him just because he suddenly had another "kid". And that perfect kid was Tommy. A person very known around the SMP for his discs and wars. Dont get him wrong, Alex loved the kid, he just hated how he actually got the love he needed instead of him. Was he abandoned? Of course but maybe not for YEARS by his own father. He hated how his father wasn't there for his problems but was there for the younger. He sighed and started walking again.

He didn't know where he was going, he just wanted to calm down from the sadness and anger that he had. He suddenly recognized his surroundings. It was a garden, a beautiful one. It was the garden, he use to play around at. It had the same dandelions and the same carvings on tree that had "QUACKITY :]" in a bad handwriting. He sat down in the flowers and grass and sighed.

He felt calm.

"Alex..?" Someone said.
He turned to see him.

"What do you want sam?" He said in a attitude.
"Just wanted to come and see the flowers. " he explained.
"Oh well, they are fine. You can go back to Tommy now." He responded back.

He didn't want to talk to him. He didn't trust him. He didn't love him anymore.

"Look.. Al-"
"It's Quackity."
"Yes sorry.. Look Quackity I'm sorry. But I had to do it.." he sighed.

"But that doesn't explain why you didn't come home!"

He screamed. He was already sobbing. Sam felt awful. How could he have done this to his son? Quackity fell on the ground sobbing.

Good thing that both of his fiancés were around to see and hear him scream. They rushed to the poor boy and hugged him.

"Sam? What are you doing here?" Karl asked.

Sam couldn't even respond, he just sat there with no emotion so he just walked away. He couldn't watch his son that he left for so many years break down infront of him.

"Alex, look at me please.." Sapnap said softly so he wouldn't push quackity farther out of his comfort. Quackity looked at him still sobbing and breathing uncontrollably. Karl kept kissing his head every 30 seconds, while Sapnap grabbed his hand and placed it on his chest so the smaller could follow his breathing. It took a while but they were patient.

"Thank you guys.." Quackity said sniffing. They all pulled into a hug.

"Don't worry Q, we'll always be here. " Sapnap said.

/.../

At the end of the day, the three fiances cuddled and watched the stars. All their pains gone.

________________

IM LISTENING TO ROSÉS NEW SINGLE ALBUM AND ITS AWESOME ANYGAYS BYE!!!