[🍭] trust (a-f)

1489 words(the story)

inspired by some bts songs aka, singularity, run, I need u and more mvs :]

"LETS GO! GO! GO! GO!" Alex shouted from the entrance of the bank.

Remaining of the crew boys, have gotten there and started running from the cops.

Crew boys. Aka the most dangerous and popular criminals of the state.

You would be asking, "Author, how haven't they gotten caught?" well. it's all because of team work of course. the all knew eachother since little and they had trust in eachother. which will never change, and they all know that.

--

"Jorge! Get up! Your friends are here!!" 6 year old Alex yelled at his 10 year old brother George. "I'm going! Stop rushing me!" George yelled. Dream, Sapnap and Badboyhalo are at the door silently waiting for their friend, while the two brothers are yelling at eachother. "JORGEEEE" quackity shouted. "IM GOING, SHUT UP!!" the older yelled, going down the stairs. "finally took you too long slowpoke." Quackity mumbled. George just smacked the back of his head. "Alright let's go." George said, walking out the door.

--

"Hello! My name is Karl and I'm 16 years old!" Karl said to his class. "Alright you can sit next to... Sapnap!" the teacher pointed,

<Teacher talking>

"Hi, I guess I'm sapnap but you already know.." Sapnap said trying to seem calm. but actually he's freaking out. "Oh nice to meet you sapnap!" Karl smiled, that didn't help sapnaps freak out.

"Hey! Stop talking over there!" the teacher yelled from the front of the class. "Sorry." Both boys said. The teacher hummed and continued their lesson, while Karl and Sapnap joked around.

--

"So... how are you and your boyfriend?" Alex asked his bestfriend.

"Oh we are perfect! But sometimes I feel like something is missing,.." Karl frowned.
Quackity hummed. He pulled out a box of cigarettes,"Do you want one?" Karl smiled, "Of course I do dummy."
Karl pulled out a lighter and lit both their cigarettes and puffed the smoke out.
"So.. what do you mean, 'something missing?'" Quackity asked, putting the cigarette in his mouth again, and puffing the smoke out. "Like our relationship doesn't feel full. Like someone missing. You get it?" Karl asked grabbing his monster from the bag, since they went to the dollar store before going to the bottom of a freeway.

"Oh.." Alex said. putting out the cigarette on a puddle not to close to him. Quackity has had a crush on Sapnap and Karl ever since they met them.

"We should go." Karl said, quackity nodding.

---

"YOU WHAT?!" Dream yelled, pulling his hair. "I accidentally stole a bucket of milk from the store. " George said. "Isn't that shoplifting?" Sapnap asked from the couch, cuddling with Karl. "Obviously you idiot." Quackity said, drinking his coca cola.