Chapter 2: Are we lost?

~Ok so i would like to start off this chapter with a big THANK YOU!! Thank you so much for reading this book, it is amazing that people are actually reading this book, I didn't think any one would! I hope that you guys are enjoying this book. (sorry is the grammar isn't the best, i decided to type this chapter on a 4" iPhone and it probably wasn't the best idea) I would also like to start this chapter with a sorry aswell. I am so sorry that I haven't actually made a Front cover for this book yet. I'm trying to make one but its been such a struggle for me to actually get free time due to the amount of school work I've got So unfortunately for the time being it'll have to be a picture. I Hope you guys like this chapter and if you do, vote this book\chapter\whatever you wanna call it! Vote and recommend this book and also add this chapter to your library so you can be notified when I produce a new chapter. Sorry for the long intro. On with the show!!~

Chapter 2: Are we lost?

As Sly, Murray and Bentley all traveled over to this museum in Paris. Things had been just like the old times, with Murray constantly eating or doing something on the way there whilst driving, Bentley was building something, trying to improve Slys cane or driving. Sly was re-reading the thevius racconus over and over again until he knew the book off by heart and if it ever got destroyed Sly could re-write it. After a long journey they eventually arrived at the muesum to see Inspector Carmelita Fox. She looked especially pleased that her nemesis had turned up. When ever Sly would talk about Carmelita he would always describe their relationship as a love/hate relationship. People wouldn't believe him, they would always say that it was more hatred than love but none the less it was still a relationship.

"Sly Cooper! I should have known that you would eventually show up here... You will not be stealing anything from here ringtail. I have my eye on you!!" Carmelita said, but Sly just stood and smiled at her until it became creepy. "Ringtail you can stop staring at me.. It's becoming disturbing." Carmelita tried to touch Sly but it became clear that this figure infront of her was a hologram of Sly. She became furious and ran off to find Sly but by that time there was barely anyone in the building. Carmelita quickly ran inside the history department to watch Sly and the gang disappear before her eyes.

The gang awoke after being teleported to Ancient Greece. Bentley spoke to Sly and Murray and said that the reason that they are here is because of them touching the treasure. The gang were confused but then it all made sense when they met...