Chapter 3-Ancient Greece

~ a quick note to those that are reading my book, I'd just like to say a huge thank you!! We are shocked to see that so many people are reading my book. I'm still working on my new book and that should be coming out in the next couple of weeks, I have exams soon so I may not be updating for a little bit so just take that into consideration, #ExamStress! Sorry the chapter is short but enjoy the next chapter!!~

Chapter 3- Ancient Greece
The gang awoke after being teleported to Ancient Greece. Bentley spoke to Sly and Murray and said that the reason they were in Ancient Greece was because of them touching the treasure. The gang were confused but it all made sense when the met Slytunkhamen Cooper, who was currently taking a vacation in Greece. After sly explained who he was and who his friends were Sly spoke to his ancestor and told him what had happen. His ancestor explained that the box was enchanted by a witch and had a curse put upon it and gave it to her ex partner. Her ex partner was brought here and got thrown in jail after just a mere 3 days of being here. Bentley made an inquiry on how the could get home but Slytunkhamen just shrugged his shoulders but before they all parted Slytunkhamen said that the only way to survive Ancient Greece was to keep your head down and do what you get told. They nodded and all departed.
It was clear to them that they were trapped in Ancient Greece and wouldn't be able to get home. Sly couldn't give Carmelita her present. Murray couldn't go back fighting, and Bentley couldn't build things.
'I wonder..' Said Bentley, 'if we could find a relic of some kind, perhaps that may take us home!' Sly looked around and saw some guards walking towards a museum and said,
"I think I've just found us a way out of here."