Chapter 1: Ancient Treasure!

Sly slowly awoke from his slumber in his shabby little apartment with 4 rooms (Living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom) after a long night. Sly looked over at his clock and it read '10.30 am'. Sly slowly got up and walked over to his dresser. Sly chose his usual outfit to wear to Bentley 's house. Sly ran into the bathroom and put his clothes on because the bedroom had no curtains or enclosure. He chose a casual outfit which consisted of 1/3 length blue jeans. His usual jumper and blue cap. After Sly finished getting dressed he looked over at a nearby museum and he watched as the staff at the museum were importing a new artefact; a beautiful silver bracelet with blue rhinestones which Sly thought he could give to Carmalita. Sly then finished getting ready and headed out the door with his cane on his back. Sly ran from rooftop to rooftop until he reached Bentley's house.

When Sly arrived, he knocked on Bentley's front door and it slowly opened with a little creak. Bentley was no where to be seen inside the house. The house looked a mess. There were tech parts scattered all around the house, the curtains weren't even open and the plants inside looked like they were dead.

"BENTLEY!" Sly shouted. He started to get worried after a while as Bentley was no where to be seen. 'Perhaps Bentley had gone out?' Sly thought but then remembered that Bentley only left the house if there was a mission as he didn't feel confident with going outside in an electronic wheelchair. It was only until Sly heard a crash from the garden that he knew where Bentley was. Sly casually walked outside to see Bentley reading a book.

"Huh" Sly spoke in a shocked tone, "It's strange to see you not building. What was the big crash that I heard?"
"Sly! Nice to see you too.." Bentley spoke in a calm yet excited tone. "Come look at this. It's an ancient artefact which originated many centuries ago. It has been recorded in this book that when people lay even a finger on this treasure, they dissappear look!" Bentley showed Sly and he looked at the book in astonishment. Sly tried persuade Bentley for them to go down the museum where the treasure was held and take the treasure away from the museum so that no one will touch it and dissappear but Bentley wouldn't have it because he knew that it was more than likely that they would disappear as well.

After about 20 minutes of persuasion Sly inquired about the location of Murray to change the topic. Bentley had a vague idea of where Murray may be and offered to take Sly there. Sly agreed and they quickly grabbed their stuff and ran to go and meet Murray!

Sly and Bentley walked into a small boxing centre, where they saw Murray boxing against a strong man. After a brief fight in which Murray won, he spotted Sly and Bentley from the ring and walked over to them.

"Hi guys! Long time no see!" Murray said in an snobby tone.

"Hi Murray! It's nice to see you too! We actually are here to present you with news about a recent artefact that makes people dissappear." Sly spoke with a concerned look upon his face. Murray knew what they had to do and agreed to help them out.

"The gang is back in business!" shouted Murray! They all ran out of the boxing centre and headed over to the museum which wasn't too far away.