"Boy Crazy" alternate ending

(Starting off from Chapter 11)

Mabel's POV:

I walked into the Mystery Shack and into the kitchen, "Hey guys! I'm baaaack!" I yelled as I made a big entrance.

I noticed that no one was saying anything so I opened my eyes and saw everyone dumbfounded and had shocked faces, "What's wrong?" I asked with a nervous chuckle.

Wendy then pointed to Dipper who looked like he was hugging and kissing an invisible person.

"WHAT THE HECK DIPPER?!" I yelled in shock.

Dipper then looked at me and started to blush, "Wait, Mabel! I can explain! You see-"

"No Dipper!" I shouted back, "You were doing just fine! You were supposed to be getting better!" I pointed at him angrily as tears started falling down my face, "THIS is not better!"

I rushed over to Stan for comfort, he embraced me into a hug and stroked my hair to calm me down while whispering, "Shh, it's gonna be ok sweetie."

He- he was supposed to be getting better...

Dipper's POV:

I watched Mabel crying in Stan's arms and everyone continued to look at me weird.

This wasn't supposed to happen. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I just want to be accepted as normal again.

"I thought for sure kissing you would break the spell or something." I whispered to Bill, who was still beside me and holding my hand, "Like true loves kiss or whatever."

Bill bit his lip and tightened his grip on my hand, "Pine Tree... I'm sorry." he whispered to me as tears started forming in his eyes, "I'm not real. Me, your adventures, everything is all just in your head. You need to wake up."

Wh- what?

I was left dumbfound. I couldn't have just made it all up, I couldn't have just fallen in love with a figment of my own imagination! It feels too real.

"There was a bump on the road on your way back home, your memories were changed after you hit your head hard. Pine Tree, I'm so sorry but you need to face reality."

No... it's not true...

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" I shouted at him as my eyes started getting teary and I let his arm go. I don't want to believe him.

I heard my family in the background, trying to reach me, "Dipper.... calm down... we can can help you..."

I don't need help, I'm not crazy! My brain was staring to hurt, I was having a hard time keeping everything together. I need- I just need-

"Everyone SHUT UP!!" I shouted and heard Bill say the same thing at the same time.

Why would he say the same thing as me in such sync with me? Unless-

No...

I turned around to face Bill, but all I saw was myself. Well, not exactly myself, more like-

"Bipper..."

"It's all in your head Pine Tree." he said as he placed his hand on my shoulder, "You need to let it go."