Q & A Response

Just so you don't get confused, "B.C." is my OC, Bell Cipher, for when I answer questions about her. Alright, let's get started.

~

How's life??

Pretty good, I guess.

What's ur fav food?

Cake. Cake. And more cake.

But if that doesn't count then teriyaki chicken and rice.

How old are you?

I am 16 (I'll probably update this on my birthday) and B.C. is 5 centuries older than the Cipher triplets. So just multiply their ages by five for clarification.

What your real name?

I go by Bell just like my OC!

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

I have a little brother and B.C. is the older sister of Kill, Bill, and Will.

What your favorite anime?

Probably Assassination Classroom but I also really like Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? I also love Danganronpa.

What do you do in your free time?

Write for you guys and myself, play video games, read on Wattpad, or watch cartoons (mostly Gravity Falls).

Whay is your OC like that and where did you get the idea from?

I don't think a lot of you know how my OC looks like so here's a picture of her:

Yup, there's Bell Cipher for you.

I thought it would be funny if the Cipher triplets had a big sister to take care of and bug them so I designed her. She's a tomboy so she gets along with them (most of the time) and the boys mostly call her "Big Sis".

Honestly I'm pretty proud of myself for the design. My favorite color is grey so I gave her a grey jacket and I thought it would be cool if she had white hair with small streaks of her brother's colors (if that makes sense). How I got the idea for her cookie powers is because whenever my friend's are sad I would send them a cookie which always makes them feel better. I also got the name from my own name (pretty creative, right?) and it kinda sounds like it would be a Cipher name.

Here's a picture of her family (also my Home Screen wallpaper)