Who did you meet first and how

♈ Aries ♈ -  Tommy, he spilled water on you in kindergarten.

♉ Taurus ♉ - Dream, you guys are childhood friends.

♊ Gemini ♊ - Ranboo, he asked you for directions to McDonald's and now you're friends. (lmfao)

♋ Cancer ♋ - Sapnap, you saw him playing with your dog so you decided to start a conversation. ("._.)

♌ Leo ♌ - Technoblade, he pushed you in school in front of everyone without a reason.

♍ Virgo ♍ - Tubbo, he helped you out when you were in trouble.

♎ Libra ♎ - Awesamdude, you got into a fight and he helped you win.

♏ Scorpio ♏ - Skeppy, he slipped in the hall so you decided to help him get up. (in school)

♐ Sagittarius ♐ - George, he prank called you and you surprisingly became friends.

♑ Capricorn ♑ - Wilbur, he was playing guitar in the park so you decided to go up to him and compliment his skills.

♒ Aquarius ♒ - Quackity, he is your neighbor's weird kid that your parents wanted you to play with.

♓ Pisces ♓ - Karl, you saw that he was having troubles with his homework so you decided to help him out.

============================
Hello everyone! How are you all doing?

Sooo I wrote this chapter like 30 minutes after the previous one and not gonna lie. I really like how it turned out since english is not my first language so obviously I'm having lot's of troubles with writing those.

Well I hope you liked it! :D
Love y'all stay safe 💕